Status: Ongoing

Skirts vs. Jeans

Chapter Thirty Two

KellsApron: Hi I'm Kellin. I've been doubting my sexuality for a while but now after binging RPDR and watching a shit ton of drag queen stuff I think I want to become one. Or become a girl.

I sat and waited for a response. While waiting, which was about thirty minutes, I painted my nails and toenails.

HobiHobi: oh hello darling! I'm guessing you got my number from Lex?

I immediately replied.

(I think most of this chapter will be just texting. I dunno, deal with it.)

KellsApron: yeah. But anyway, can you help me?

HobiHobi: of course sweetie. My real names Ella by the way. Or, Elton.

HobiHobi: so you want to be a drag queen or transition into a girl?

KellsApron: yeah.

HobiHobi: Okay. How do you feel about having a vagina?

KellsApron: honestly, would love to have one. My dick is always in the way. And I have always preferred wearing girls clothes.

HobiHobi: how do you feel about performing and such?

KellsApron: eh, I would like to sing or something. But. I am more quiet and reserved.

HobiHobi: I think you want to be a girl not a drag queen. Honey, I can tell. I got the vibe

KellsApron: okay, thank you so much

HobiHobi: no problem babe! Keep in touch

KellsApron: definitely!

(I lied.)

I turned my phone off, putting it on charge. I pulled off my clothes from today and pulled on a pair of lavender coloured panties then a nightie with pizza on it.

I climbed into my bed and checked my phone one more time, seeing a text from Vic.

ViccyPoo: hey love, you still awake?

KellyBear: yh

ViccyPoo: how was your day today? Was Oli too much?

Kellybear: I had a good day, cause you were there. And no, because Axel seemed to have a type of control over Oli.

ViccyPoo: are those real words I see?

Kellybear: fck ff

ViccyPoo: yeah, it did seem like Axel had control over Oli. Wonder what's going on there.

Kellybear: idk

ViccyPoo: you do

Kellybear: ky myb

ViccyPoo: tell me?

Kellybear: bt thts thr prvt nf

ViccyPoo: I suppose you're right. Well I'll find out eventually

Kellybear: lk t y, wrttng smrt sntncs. S ht

ViccyPoo: you're weird

Kellybear: bt m yr wrd

ViccyPoo: babe that doesn't make sense

Kellybear: shhh

ViccyPoo: you're adorable

Kellybear: *insert random emojis*

ViccyPoo: okay never mind. You're really just weird

Kellybear: ;-;

ViccyPoo: but I suppose I have to love you

Kellybear: :|

ViccyPoo: okay! Okay! I love you very much. To the moon and back. You're my beautiful little princess

Kellybear: I'm not little but I'll take it

ViccyPoo: do I not get a love you back?

Kellybear: I love you Vic. TTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHIIIIIIISSSSSSSSS MMMMMMMUUUUUUCCCCCCHHHHHH

ViccyPoo: thanks angel

Kellybear: :)) :) :))

ViccyPoo: I'll let you go sleep now. Goodnight and love you

Kellybear: nighty night! Love ya too!

I then turned my phone off I jumped into bed. I wiggled under the covers then pulled them over my body.

Realising I left my light on, I jumped out, ran and turned my light off, then ran back to bed.

But I tripped on something and faceplanted on my bed. And I wriggled back under the covers and closed my eyes.

———

There was a knock on my door then the call of my name. I was too tired to respond so I just pulled the blankets up past my head.

I heard the door open and I groaned. I pulled the covers down just so I could see and saw my annoying ass friends.

I huffed and pulled the blankets back over my head, snuggling into the warmth.

"Wow. Someone got a bad night of sleep." One of the boys said. I just stuck my finger out of my cacoon.

I felt the bed dip then an arm drape over my waist. "Babe, it's eleven in the morning. We were going to go to the markets." My boyfriend whispered.

I just sighed. I pulled the blankets down a bit, so only my eyes were visible. "But I'm tired.." I mumbled.

"Come on love." Vic insisted.

"Fine." I sighed over exaggerated.

I pushed the covers on to my lap, sitting up. Vic sat up with me.

"Ew, love." Axel said, pretending to gag.

I just rolled my eyes. "All of you get out. I need to change."

"Vic gets to stay but I don't?" Lexi asked in fake anger.

"I never said he could stay." I defended.

"I don't get to stay?" Vic asked in fake hurt.

"All of you get out before I stab someone." I threatened.

They all quickly walked out. I got out of bed and went to the wardrobe.

I pulled off my pyjamas. I put on a matching bra to my underwear.

A multicoloured galaxy cat dress. Nude leggings. Purple knee high lace up boots. A black hoodie with Attack! Attack! On the back.

After I got dressed, I walked into the bathroom. I peed, obviously. Brushed my teeth. Brushed my hair. Put on some heavier make up then usual and sprayed on some perfume.

I made my way back to my room and grabbed my black spikey back pack. I put in a spare jacket, makeup bag, phone, wallet and keys.

I zipped up the bag then walked downstairs. I walked over to dad, kissing him on the cheek.

"Bye, dad." I said with a smile.

"Bye, Kells. Be careful." He smiled.

I nodded then left with my asshole group of friends. We jumped in Lexi's odd van then drove off.

"Can we go to McDonalds to get breakfast?" I asked Vic who was driving.

"Sure." He nodded.

I put a Linkin Park CD in and Chester's voice filled the car.

I yawned tiredly. "Did you get any sleep?" Mike asked.

"Yeah." I nodded. "'M just tired.."

"Seems like it." Tony nodded. "But what about.."

"No, no. That was only a one time thing. I really did get sleep." I assured.

"So what are we doing at the markets today?" Jaime asked, changing the topic.

"Ask the person who suggested this." Lexi said, pointing at Axel.

"What?" Axel shrugged. "I came from a country full of farms, we have a lot of markets and I liked going to those markets."

"That doesn't tell us what we're doing." Mike said.

"Shopping, looking around. Hanging out and being social. But then you'll all leave me for an hour to be lovey dovey with your significant other."

"We still love you Axel." I called out to the boy at the back of the van.

"Lies." He yelled back.

"Lower your voice, I'm trying to drive. Don't make me kick your emo ass Axel." Vic threatened.

"Sorry, dad." Axel rolled his eyes, making us all laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Question of the day: favourite TV show?