Status: Ongoing

Skirts vs. Jeans

Chapter Thirty Three

We went to McDonald's to get breakfast, but actually went inside so we didn't get a huge order in drive thru.

As, all us couples were clinging to each other, Axel looked like a seventh wheel. And he was hit on by our server.

"I can't believe someone as ugly as you was hit on." Lexi commented, putting fries in her mouth.

"Neither can I." Axel agreed.

"Your not ugly boo." I cooed.

"I am. I don't know who you've been looking at, but I am the meaning of ugly." Axel said.

"Fine. You're ugly." I caved.

"Thank you." He was silent for a moment. "The guy probably only hit on me because he thought I was a girl."

"Really? When we first met I thought you were a guy." Mike said. Axel just shrugged.

We finished up our meals and got back in the van, driving off to the markets.

———

We decided to go around the markets together first. We were going on all the rides and to all the stalls.

Axel got a fake tattoo of Bugs Bunny on his forearm. Lexi got Daffy Duck. Mike got something to do with Harry Potter and Tony got something to do with Star Wars. Jaime got a pizza slice on his finger. Vic got a rat on his hand. And I got a flower on my wrist.

We also bought some stuff. And bought food. Then we went on some rides.

Axel went on all of them, while some of us only went on a few. That kid tends to have a lot of energy when he wants to.

But then, we decided to split up and Axel frowned. "Fuck you guys. It's lunch and I'm going to be wandering around all alone."

"That's all your ever going to do." Lexi responded wittily.

"Okay, First of all." Axel started, then we all laughed. "But fine, whatever. Go do your cutesy couple stuff and make outs on Ferris Wheels."

"Kay bye!" Was Mike's response, taking Tony's hand and dragging him away. Axel pouted.

We all departured and left poor Axel on his own.

Vic immediately dragged me back to the fake tattoo stall. "You know, I'll never get tattoos in real life so I gotta get all the fake tattoos I can."

"Really? I reckon I will." Was my response. "Now why are we here again?"

"Matching tattoos, duh." He chuckled, making me roll my eyes.

"Ah! The cute couple!" Said the lady who does the tattoos. "What can I get for a fine gentleman and a beautiful lady?"

I grinned at the fact she called me a beautiful lady. I saw Vic smile as well. "Matching tattoos, please. Both on like, the skin of our thumbs. And can it be a love heart with V plus K in it."

The lady nodded, grinning. "Anything for young love."

She did our tatoos and we thanked her then paid. We then walked around for a bit and me and Vic got seperate show bags full of candy.

Vic then won me a rubix cube, a big stuffed blue dice, a small polar bear figurine and a medium sized brown bunny.

I won Vic a toy car, the same dice he won me but red, a guitar key ring, and a large Winnie The Pooh teddy.

We took some very aesthetic photos that I then posted some on to social media as well as Vic.

I also set a picture of him wearing a flower crown that I bought as my lock screen. He set a picture of me wearing his SnapBack and pulling a funny face as his lockscreen.

We were now getting lunch at a Starbucks shop they set up.

"Hey Vic." I spoke, looking up at my boyfriend. He hummed in acknowledgement, letting me know to continue. "I need to tell you something, but you can't freak out."

"Okay, go ahead. I will try my hardest." Vic said, nodding in agreement to himself.

"You can tell anyone else either, cause I don't really know if I want to tell them yet. I don't even know myself act–"

"Babe, just tell me." Vic interupted my rant, grabbing my hand and giving me a warm smile.

"Okay um. I'm thinking of.. When I'm older, and I've actually really thought about it... Ofgettingasexchange." I mumbled the last bit.

"Pardon love." He raised an eyebrow.

"I want to identify as a female. As a girl. I might want to get a sex change." I spat out.

I looked away and silence over took us. He's going to think I'm disgusting. He's going to want to break up with me.

I felt my hand being lifted up and I looked over to see Vic kissing my hand.

"Kells. I'm fine with that." He said, giving me a loving grin. "I will now use She/Her pronouns. I love you, Kellin. And I will always support you."

I smiled, tears filling in my eyes. I blinked away the happy tears and leaned over, pecking my boyfriend on the lips.

"I love you too, Viccypoo."

———

Me and Vic then went on the Ferris wheel, obviously. And a few other slower rides.

"Mike just texted and said that we should all head back to the car around three. So ten minutes." Vic said.

"Okay." I nodded. We looked around a bit and I made Vic buy us fairy floss.

As we were in the parking lot walking towards the van, we saw the other two couples hiding behind some cars.

We walked over to them raising an eyebrow. "What's going on?" I whispered, seeing as they were whispering and giggling quietly.

"Look." Lexi said, pointing at the van. So I looked, and I saw something very surprising.

Axel pushed up against the car by none other than Oli Sykes. Oli's hands on Axel's hips, practically eating up the youngers neck. And Axel's hands woven through Oli's hair.

"Fuck, Oli.." We heard Axel practically moan, making us all giggle silently. "My friends are going to be here any moment."

"That's nice." Oli said, pulling away from Axel's neck and smirking. "They can watch."

"Watch what?" Axel retorted. "You fucking me against this van? Yeah not happening."

Oli just laughed softly and shook his head. "I won't. But I do have a question."

"And what would that be?" Axel asked.

"Will you go on a date with me?" Oli questioned, surprising all of us.

"Uh– a.. Date? With me..?" Axel tilted his head, confused.

"Of course." Oli nodded.

"Um.. Sure. When?" Axel agreed.

"Give me your phone number and I'll text you."

Axel got Oli's phone and put in his details then gave him his phone back.

Oli then put a hand on Axel's cheek, giving him a sweet kiss before pulling away completely.

"Bye, babe." Oli laughed. He walked away, giving one final wave.

"Wow. What a whore." Lexi laughed, all of us coming into sight.

"You all saw, didn't you." Axel groaned, throwing his head back.

"Yep." Mike nodded. "So going on a date with the schools asshole?"

"Yes...?" Axel replied, but it sounded more like a question.

"I thinks it's fine." I said, making the others look at me in question. "Axel's a lonely fuck and Oli actually seemed.. Happy?"

They nodded. "You do have a point." Tony said. "I swear, I saw a real smile. Not a cocky arrogant seemingly fake one."

"I'm going to ignore the comment of me being a lonely fuck and take that I'm making Oli happy as a compliment."
♠ ♠ ♠
Question of the day: favourite movie?

Hahahahhaaaa I'm supposed to be getting ready for school