Status: Ongoing

Skirts vs. Jeans

Chapter Thirty Six

After the movies, Oli started to drive us back. "Wanna come back to my place and spend the night?" He asked.

I mulled it over. I could, but I don't have anything with me. But my dad did say he doesn't care if I come home or not.

"Sure." I nodded. "As long as you have a toothbrush and clothes I can burrow."

"We have a bunch of spare toothbrushes in the bathroom. And you can just wear one of my shirts." He said.

So he drove us back to his house, the same Suicide Silence CD in.

"You really like this type of music?" Oli asked me. And I grinned, one of my favourite topics.

"Of course! I love Suicide Silence. They're one of my favourite bands. I don't really like the new album, since it doesn't have Mitch and all. It's alright, but Mitch just made it better."

"Mitch Lucker was just, amazing. He really brought that band alive. His music was so hard and he literally screamed for a living. Yet he was such a nice guy."

"I wish I got to meet him, or at least have gone to one of their concerts. But, I'm broke." I finished my mini rant about Suicide Silence. Totally not blushing in embarrassment.

I heard Oli laugh and I looked over. He had a big grin on his face, soft laughs falling from his lips.

I pouted. "Don't laugh at me!"

"I'm not– I'm not laughing!" He quickly composed himself, but his grin stayed. "I just thought that was absolutely adorable."

"Piss off.." I mumbled, looking out my window.

"What are some other bands you like?" He asked.

"Um, lots." I shrugged. "Panic! At The Disco, Of Mice & Men, Nirvana.. Um.. I dunno. Lots."

"Right'io..." He mumbled. "Hey. When's your birthday?"

"Eighteenth of March. Yours?"

"Twentieth of November."

"Near Christmas. Mines near Easter."

"Christmas is better."

"I get lots of chocolate."

"Alright, you win."

We both laughed. Our laughter eventually died down and we sat in a comfortable silence.

Once we arrived at Oli's house, he kindly opened my car door for me. After jumping out his seat and falling flat on his face, of course.

We made it inside and he lead me upstairs. He gave me a shirt of his and some shorts, then lead me to the bathroom. He also gave me a spare toothbrush.

I changed into the clothes then brushed my teeth and walked out. I knocked on Oli's door and he called out a 'come in'.

I pushed open the door gently and closed it behind me. I tried to push away the memories of last time I was here, but that was going to be hard.

Why, because as soon as I closed the door, a shirtless Oli pinned me to it. "Hey.." He purred.

And, how could I not just submit. He's shirtless, for one. His puppy dog eyes, as well.

"Hi.." I whispered back, attempting to be seductive. He leaned down and connected his lips with mine.

I leaned into the kiss and our lips moved in sink. My arms wrapped around his neck and his around my waist.

He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance, and I denied. He didn't like that one bit and bit my lip, making me gasp.

I felt him smirk as he snaked his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced, fighting for dominance. And only naturally did Oli win.

"Jump.." He mumbled against my lips and I did. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he moved his hands to rest on my ass to hold me up.

He walked back and his legs hit the bed. He fell back, me on top. And it progressed from there.

——— (haha, no smutty smut for you. Noobs.)

I woke up to You Only Live Once by Suicide Silence. My ringtone. I groaned and buried my face into my pillow.

"Turn that shit off.." I heard someone mumble. I turned over and looked, Oli.

I just groaned in response, burying my face into the pillow again. "It'll stop in a moment."

And it did. But whoever was calling was persistent. I groaned loudly not wanting to get up.

"Turn it off!" Oli complained.

"But I'm tired.." I whined.

"Of for fucksake.." I heard Oli grumbled. I felt the bed shift and the sheets pulled away and I yelped as the cold air hit me.

Yet, Oli was getting up and going towards my phone. He picked it up and glared at the caller ID.

"It's your faggoty friend, Kellin." He growled. Ouch. He answered the phone.

"What the fuck do you want!?... Being a lazy shithead in my bed... No, she's currently busy at the moment... I don't give a fuck... Bye, loser."

Then he threw my phone, literally, threw my phone to the ground with my stuff.

He came over and climbed back into bed, pulling the covers back over himself. His back was to me and in minutes I could hear his breathing even out.

But I couldn't sleep. I was too busy holding back tears.

———

I felt arms wrap around me and I knew who it was. I mean no, it was obviously Lexi sneaking into Oli's house and bed.

"Hey..." I heard his annoyingly sexy and raspy voice say. "How long have you been awake..?"

"Since my phone rang earlier. So two hours." I replied in a monotone.

"Oh.. When'd your phone ring?" He asked innocently. As if he didn't know.

I scoffed. "You know, you got really angry. You said it was my faggot friend Kellin. Then used female pronouns for me. Then I'm pretty sure break my phone. And ignore me as you got back into bed."

"I think you were imagining this, Ax." Oli said. Damnit, don't give me a nickname.

"Bullshit. It happened, Oli." I replied.

"Well, I don't remember.." He mumbled. His arms tightened and he pulled me closer. His head nuzzled into the back of my neck.

"I'm sorry if I did." Oli said. "I was tired and grumpy and wasn't thinking. I didn't mean any of that."

"No, you did." My monotone voice was back. "You just didn't mean to say it out loud."

"Axe–"

"No. I'm right. You still think that way. You're still trying to adjust, not to think that way. And that's why I'm here, to help.."

"You think that's the only reason? The only reason I took you out on a date?"

"Well, yeah.. You want to be a better person, for some reason.. I'm guessing.."

"Yes but. That's not the entire reason. I do want you to help me, but hell Axel. Last night, when we had sex. I wasn't as rough as the first few times, was I?"

"Well, no... Bu–"

"Exactly. Because I actually wanted to take care of you and treat you fairly. From the first time I.. Forced you to have sex with me... And we admitted those things.. I've been thinking so much about you.."

I felt him drag his fingers across the scared and torn up skin of my wrist. "I like you, Axel. I really do. Too much then what I should. Too much it's cliche and unreal. But I do."

He rolled me over and stared deep into my eyes. His puppy dog eyes staring into my soul. "Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked.

I stayed silent and searched his face for lies. His eyes showed plead, how he wanted me to say yes. His face was so hoping and scared.

"Yes...." I whispered. "Yes." I said again, louder.

Oli smiled softly and leaned in, giving me a soft kiss. He pulled away and we smiled at each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Question of the day: biggest mental struggle?

I'm going to sob and die in a hole ahhahahahahahaha