Status: Ongoing

Skirts vs. Jeans

Chapter Thirty Seven

Lexi's P.O.V

Since Axel was going out on a date, apparently all us other couples decided to go out on dates of our own.

So Jaime dropped me home then went to his place. He was gonna come pick me up at seven. He told me to dress fancy.

I totally didn't put on lingering. Over the undergarments, I had a pretty purple dress.

It didn't have straps, so you could see my black bra strap, but oh well. It was light purple at the top then flowed down to dark purple. It ended just above me knees.

I had dark purple stockings on. A light purple undergarment. Purple converses.

I put on a necklace that Jaime bought me awhile back. It was a necklace with a heart made of rose quartz.

I brushed my hair and made one plat. I then did my makeup. White foundation. Dark purple eyeshadow. I darkened my eyebrows. Mascara and eyeliner. Some light pink blush. And a blacky purpley lipstick.

I grabbed my purse and my phone then went to say goodbye to my family.

Once I said bye, was the exact moment Jaime honked outside. So I walked outside.

Jaime got out and came over to me. "You look... Beautiful." He said softly.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I smirked. He rolled his eyes, but smiled, and gave me a kiss.

We got in the car, him opening and closing my door for me. Then drove off.

I put a Linkin Park CD in then asked Jaime where we were going. He just shrugged.

"Himeeeee..." I whined. "Where're we goingggggg?"

"Places." He giggled. I whined louder but he just ignored me.

After like ten minutes of driving, he said that we were there. I looked out the window and saw it was the really fancy and expensive French restaurant.

"Holy cow. How did you... Did you book? Because we probably won't get a table if you didn't." I said.

He laughed and turned the car off. "Of course I booked, babe. Well actually, my nan was supposed to have a date but she's sick."

"Ah." I said. We got out of the car and walked inside. Jaime went up to the counter.

"Hi. Booking for Preciado." He said.

"For two?" The lady asked in a thick French accent. Jaime nodded.

She signalled at another worker to be our waiter and he took us to our table. And guess what, it was by a window.

He seated us then introduced himself. "My names Edward and I'll be your waiter tonight. Would you like some wine or water to start your night?"

"Non-alcoholic wine please." Jaime requested. Edward nodded and went off to get our wine.

"This is amazing, Hime." I gushed, looking around. "How are you going to pay for this?"

"Thanks to Mr and Mrs Preciado, I only have to pay half." He smirked. I rolled my eyes with a playful smile.

Edward came back with our non-alcoholic wine. He asked if we knew what we wanted and we told him. He then went off to the kitchen.

"I wanna get a hedgehog and name it Jaime." Jaime said.

"Why not get a Jaime and name it hedgehog." I teased.

"Well there's only one in the world."

"Actually, there's supposed to be like seven other people who look exactly like you. Apparently."

"Oh, God. Gross."

We laughed and joked around. Eventually our food came. We ate and talked about random things, drinking our fancy wine.

We finished our meal and Jaime paid the check then we left. Also leaving a tip.

When we were driving back, Jaime asked me a question. "Wanna stay the night?" He asked.

"I'll have to ask.. But I'd love to. Let me just call." I said, pulling out my phone. He smiled and nodded, turning down the volume.

So I called my sister, her picking up on the fourth ring. "Hey Lex. What's up?"

"Can I stay at Jaime's for the night?" I asked.

"Your boyfriends house?"

"Yeah.."

"Alright. But come back to get clothes. And wear a Condom." Then she hung up.

I blushed and turned my phone off. "Uh.. I can. But we need to go past my place to get stuff."

Jaime smiled. "Sweet." So we drove to my house and went inside. Jaime talked to my sister as I packed a small bag.

When I was walking back downstairs, I heard their conversation. At least, part of it.

"You better take good care of Lexi. Don't hurt her or I will beat you up. If you do have sex, wear a condom. And yeah."

"Thanks." I said, rolling my eyes as I walked into the room.

"You're welcome." Was my sister's only response as she just smiled.

Me and Jaime left and he drove us to his house. He lead me inside and gave me a tour.

I went into the bathroom to wipe off all my makeup and change into my pyjamas. Dog pyjamas.

I brushed my teeth and did all the other girly stuff. I decided to prepare myself before I went to Jaime's room.

I was ready. Ready for it. For sex. I truly love Jaime and I think he's Mr Right, even if we're young. I want to give him my virginity.

So I walked out of the bathroom with a new found confidence and into his room. I shut the door behind me, then locked it.

I put my bag on the ground then joined Jaime on his bed. "Wanna watch some movies on my computer?" He asked.

I nodded. "Sure." So he pulled out his computer and we decided on watching Iron Man.

We got under the covers and had a bag of lollies. We were snuggled tightly together.

Half way through the movie, and I was really ready. "I'm ready..." I mumbled.

"Hmm?" Jaime hummed in question, craining his head down to look at me, seeing as my head lay on his chest.

"I'm ready." I repeated.

"For.. What..?" He asked confused.

"Sex." I said bluntly.

His eyes widened and he quickly paused the movie. "Are you sure?"

I nodded. "I'm sure."

He closed his laptop and put it under his bed in record time. Once he was back next to me, he presses his lips against mine.

They moved together in sync. Our lips going on their own accord. Our tongues tangling together. Fireworks in my stomach going off in excitement and nervousness.

I felt his hands on my hips, slowly going up and pushing my shirt up with it.

Eventually both our shirts were off and Jaime was hovering over me. "Are you sure?" He asked again.

"Yes, Jaime."

"Really, super duper sure?"

"Yes. Please. I want this, Hime.."

"Alright, Lex.."

———

"I-I love you Lex.." He grunted, slowing down a bit. He stared into my eyes as he said it, and I know he meant it.

"I-I love you too, Hime..." I whispered breathlessly. He leaned down and kissed me kind of sloppily, but still passionately. Then we continued making love.
♠ ♠ ♠
The rest of the chapters are just going to be boring dates and stuff. But I'm working on a sequel.
Also you don't know how uncomfortable it is to wright a sort of sex scene when the character is based off your best friend.
Have a chapter cause it's my birthday.
Question of the day: when's your birthday?