Status: In progress

Somehow You Loved Me Too

Chapter 1

Ethan was the kind of guy that stopped you on your tracks, he wasn't David Beckham sexiest man 2015. But he sure should have been, he was a private man who kept to himself and you could only know what he wanted you to know. The way he looked at you with his honey brown eyes would make you go insane and melt from the inside. The way he didn't care what you thought of him, just didn't help him either, girls really digged that. His heart was of a lion and soul of an angel but, the way he face fell perfectly it was like he was a piece of granite in a 5 star kitchen.

Ethan’s lips where ripe just perfect for kissing and his strong hands to hold that lucky girl tightly and make her feel safe. His skin was soft to the touch as the silk of India. His raven colored hair that glistened in the moonlight; It was as if God had molded him just to spoil the eyes of many. Or at least that’s what I thought, before I went and opened my big mouth, pouring out my feelings, only to get rejected by him. What was I thinking? Really, he only went for the sexy girls who were preppy.

I was no beauty, my soul was dim from all the wounds, my eyes were filled with fear of trust hiding behind happiness, I was truly a hollow shell, with nothing but hurt, anger and pain that was filling my heart. I Though I never truly felt love until the day I set my eyes upon him; but I was scared of disappointment and I should have stayed scared.

I was afraid of another heartbreak, another battle I would have to battle within myself to forget his eyes. But no, I always had the way of showing I was a tough cookie, like I didn't care, like it didn't matter what people thought but, deep inside it drove me insane. I always seemed to be the student in school who would day dream in the middle of class while the teacher taught us quantum physics. My head was way in the clouds dreaming of a better place, of a better time where I would be swept off my feet by a prince charming who would love me and save me from the cruelty that I have lived in and I thought it would be him.

But boy was I in for it when he looked me in the face and gave me a smirk and that struggled laugh, trying hard not to disappoint his dead best friend’s sister. It turns out this whole time he was flirting with me because he felt sorry for me when Mikey passed away and wanted me to feel better. What kind of shit excuse is that for being an asshole and playing with my emotions?
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this is one of my first stories! pls feel free to give any advise :)

Also thank you to all the grammar/spelling police in advance :)