Sequel: Heaven Tonight

Gone with the Sin

The sacrament is you

“I knew I should have stayed.” Victoria growls, clearly blaming herself for what happened to me. “I had this feeling in my gut that told me if I left something like this would fucking happen.”

“You needed to go with your co-worker,” I remind her. “You had no way to know this could happen. It was just some random ass event. I’m a semi-famous youtuber, this was bound to happen. Now I can move on and better prepare for the future.”

“You shouldn’t have to prepare for a fucking attack.” She counters. “A woman, no matter how she’s dressed, should be able to walk out of a concert venue -alone- and not have to worry about possibly getting raped.”

“You’re starting to sound like Ville.” I mutter, earning a look from Victoria. “He said something similar when I sorta defended the guy.”

“He saved your ass didn’t he?”

“Him and Mige.” I reply. “Well Ville talked to me and ran to my side while Mige scared the ever living fuck out of the drunk.”

“I need to find a way to send them a fruit basket or something.” She chuckles as we pull up to my hotel. “Need me to walk you to your room?”

“If it’ll help you sleep tonight.” I reply with a shrug as I begin to text Ville letting him know I’m okay while we begin our walk to my hotel room.

Hey it’s your damsel in distress, Jez. I made it to my hotel room. Thanks again for being an amazing white knight. xx

“Who are you texting?” Victoria asks, trying to take a peek at the contact name.

“If I tell you, will you promise not to freak out?” I ask as we stop at my hotel room.

“When have I ever freaked out over something?” She asks, feigning innocence.

“Ville gave me his number.” I reply, earning a loud fangirl-esque squeal to come out of Victoria’s mouth. I quickly put my hand over her mouth and pull her down the hall faster until we reach my hoteroom and I shove her into the room.

“You know someone is probably thinking you’re about to kill me after seeing you do that.” She notes as she plops down onto my bed. “And are you serious? Ville fucking Valo gave you his number? Why?”

“He wanted to make sure I got to my hotel alright.” I reply with a shrug. “It’s not a big deal.”

“You’re right, it’s a huge fucking deal!” She exclaims. “The man we’ve been in love with since we were 15 gave you his number and showed interest in your well being. How many other band members have done that for you?”

“Charlie Scene from Hollywood Undead.” I reply. “But honestly I think he just wanted to get in my pants.”

“Did you get those vibes from Ville?”

“No.” I reply. “He seemed to sincerely care about what happened to me. He truly is a white knight; we have proof now. We always talked about how we thought he was this white knight, hopeless romantic.”

“What did you guys talk about while you waited?”

“My schooling and how my mom doesn’t approve and shit like that.” I smile. “He also mentioned noticing me during the other shows. He said something about my eyes and…” Before I could finish, I feel my phone vibrate in my hand. I look down and see a text from Ville.

Great. To make sure you’re safe next concert, there will be two VIP passes at will call for you and your friend that picked you up. Just ask for Poison Girl. ;) See you tomorrow night.

“What with the smile?” Victoria asks me, narrowing her eyes in question. “What did the white knight text you?”

“What are your thoughts on VIP passes to get backstage?” I ask her, earning a squeal and a tackle from her. “Calm down! Relax!”

“HOW CAN I RELAX?” She yells. “WE’RE MEETING HIM!!!”
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?

Ville is a knight in shining armor and you can't tell me otherwise.