Sequel: Heaven Tonight

Gone with the Sin

I worship your lips once red as wine

“You just kissed Ville fucking Valo.” Victoria screeched as we walked back to the greenroom while HIM does their encore. “Like you really did it. You did the one thing that both of us dreamt of doing.”

“What did I just do?” I whisper loud enough for only Victoria to hear me. “I possibly did the stupidest thing I have ever done. I just kissed the lead singer of the band I’ve been in love with since I was 15 years old.”

“You finally grew balls that’s what you did.” She laughs. “Come on, Jez. You’ve been in love with this man since I’ve known you. And you finally kissed him. You’ve got to be happy about that right?”

“There is a fine line between love and obsession.” I remind her. “Who knows if I’m actually in love with him or if this was just because my inner teenager was feeling ballsy.”

“Please, you talk about Ville with more passion and love than you’ve talked about your own past boyfriends.” She sighs, stopping me from walking any further. “Sure he dedicated a song to you and maybe you’ve felt compelled to kiss him but this doesn’t mean it’s just a school girl crush. You love this man, and you know it. Why else would you travel the country following his band?”

“I’ve been a huge fan of them since I was 15.” I remind her.

“You didn’t follow My Chemical Romance around or any other band like them. Hell you love Avenged Sevenfold but have only gone to concerts if they are in the area or cities near yours.”

“But there is no way in hell he feels the same.” I sigh, admitting maybe my best friend is right. “I could just be a groupie to him. A naive girl that he knows he has power over.”

“Does that sound like Ville? Like at all?” She questions me. “The man saved you and talked to you and wanted to get to know you. He noticed you in a sea of people. You can’t tell me that he doesn’t feel something towards you.

“Let me ask you this; did he kiss back?” Victoria asks me. “Well did he? Because if he didn’t feel anything you for, he wouldn’t have kissed back.

I think back to my kiss with the Finnish rockstar. His lips crashed up against mine with as much need and want that I was giving him. His lips were soft and rough at the same time. This was different from all the other kisses I’ve had; as cliche as that sounds. A smile appears on my lips, earning a laugh from Victoria.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” She laughs more. “So tell me, is he a good kisser?” Before I can even answer her, there are voices behind us.

“We’ll talk later.” I promise her as the band walks up to us. Victoria leaves with Burton and the guys. This leaves me very much alone with Ville.

“Hi.” Is all I can muster before I find Ville’s lips crashing onto mine in another heated kiss; more so than the I we previously shared. There is something about this man that drives me crazy; and apparently the feeling is mutual...
♠ ♠ ♠
I figure I'll do a quick update in order for the juices to start flowing again. Plus I've got to get ready for work soon.

comment&subscribe?