It's Too Late

Goodbye

Dear Severide,

I honestly don’t want to believe that you’re gone. It’s been a couple weeks now and it still hurts more than I thought it would. I took a leave from Firehouse 51 because it hurt too much. I still don’t want to accept the truth. I keep hoping that you’ll somehow come back home to me yet you don’t and never will. It just sucks that it happened this way. It sucks that I was never able to tell you how I truly felt.

Maybe one day I’ll see you again. Maybe one day things will be right again but until then I’ll never be okay. I’ll never be okay knowing you’re never here. Everyone from the firehouse keeps coming by to check on me and I lie and say I’m fine. I know they all think otherwise but they accept it. I’m thankful they’ve been here for me throughout all this. I wouldn’t be able to get through this alone.

I just hope that there’s a sign out there. A sign that shows that you’re still here watching over me. Maybe I’ll find it one day or maybe I won’t. I should’ve told you how I truly felt though. I should’ve admitted my feelings to you but instead I kept it to myself thinking that I would’ve had more time.

Truth is.. I’ve loved you for years. Maybe ever since we first started sleeping together and I still loved you even when you left me for Anna and Hope. I don’t think I’ll ever move on you. I can’t see myself being with anyone else ever.

Fly High Severide. I’ll miss you more than you know.

Love,

Stella.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure if I'm going to turn this into a complete story or leave it as is. Right now I'm content with how this turned out. But maybe I'll write more about his death eventually, we'll see.

Image