Status: very funny

The New Kid

Boo, the new kid

It was the first day of school, and everyone was excited. "Hey, guess what!" Lala said. "What?" Midnight and Spike asked. "I heard that there was going to be a new kid in your class!" she exclaimed. "No way!" Midnight said. "Yes way!" she said. "Whats her name?" Spike asked. "I forgot." she said. Finally it was time to go to school. "Yay!" "Lets go!" Ice shouted. At school, everyone was waiting for the bell to ring. "Ring, ring" "Yay!" everyone shouted. "Shh!" the principal said. "Oops!" they said. In class, everyone was whispering and waiting for the new kid to come. "When is she going to get here?" Rachel whispered to Maddie. "I don't know", she said back. "But I hope shes as tall as us." "Me too." Rachel said. Then all of a sudden, the door opened. "I think its her!" Maddie said. "Me too!" Rachel said. Then the teacher went out of the classroom. "What do you think shes doing?" Midnight asked Spike. "I don't know." he said. "I hope shes bringing her in." "Me too." Midnight said. Then the teacher came back in with her. "Class", she said. "This is Boo." "She will be joining our class this year." "Hi Boo!" everyone said. Boo smiled. "Boo, go take a seat behind Midnight. "Midnight raised her hand." "I'm Midnight" she said. Boo walked to her desk. "Ok class." the teacher said. "My name is Mrs. Mckinney." "Ok so the first thing we will do is a book report." "Each of you will have a partner.""Since there are 20 of you, 10 of you will come up and whoever wants to be partners with that person will say, I will." "Callie, Rachel, Boo, Carrots, and Mckenna,come up here please." "The rest of you will say, I will." "Who wants to be with Callie?" "I will." Spike said. "Who wants to be with Rachel?" "I will." Maddie said. "Who wants to be with Boo?" "I will." Midnight said. "Who wants to be with Mckenna?" "I will." Misty said. "And last but not least, who wants to be with Carrots?" "I will." Scruffy said. "Perfect!" the teacher said.