Iron and Water

Chapter 2

"Gray," I warned. He froze the water ahead of me so I could run and catch the little blue cat that fell through the air.

"Navina," he whimpered.

"It's okay now Happy," I said softly. "Gray, Elfman and I are here to help." We entered in through the giant hole Natsu made. The enemy wizard created a rainbow flame and went to throw it at Natsu.

"What is this," he yelled. Elfman used his beast arm to throw the man through the ceiling.

"Natsu, you're pathetic," Gray said.

"Vehicles shouldn't make a man sick, he should make them sick," Elfman teased.

"That makes no sense," I giggled.

"You guys are just too cool," the pink haired boy said before getting sick.

"So this is what's left of Jupiter huh," Gray said looking around. Everything was destroyed, Natsu's signature look. "Nice work here."

"But why did it suddenly start moving and lurching," I asked.

"It stopped," Natsu yelled jumping up.

"I'll go and see what's going on outside," Happy said flying away before coming back a couple minutes later. "It's terrible! The guild has turned into a giant and is casting magic!"

"What," I yelled running to the crumbling wall. True to his word there was a magic circle. The symbols looked vaguely familiar. I should know this spell.

"Abyss break," I whispered freaking out.

"What," Gray asked.

"It's one of the forbidden spells," I explained. "One blast could destroy everything between here to Cardia Cathedral."

"That's half the town," Gray yelled.

"What kind of magic could do that," Elfman asked.

"There's only one way to stop it," I told them. "It was going slower than it should have. If I'm right then it's connected to the Elemental Four. We stop them then we stop Abyss Break. Split up. There's water, earth, and air left. That's Juvia, Sol, and Aria. I'll go with Happy and Natsu."

We split up into three different directions to search for the rest of the Elemental Four. "I've got a good idea you guys," Natsu yelled.

"What," Happy asked.

"If we beat up Jose, this whole battle will be over, right?"

"What are you saying," the little cat yelled. "Jose's magic is as powerful as our Master's! There's no way you could beat that guy, Natsu!"

"But the old guy's not around! So who's going to beat up Jose?"

"That's right," Happy said sadly. "Master and Erza aren't around, this battle... in the end, someone's going to have to take down Jose."

"But I'm here, aren't I," Natsu smiled.

"Yeah and you've got me," I said. "There's no way he can get by with hurting the master and my guild."

"How sad, a voice said. We stopped in our tracks and followed the sound of the voice. "When the wings of flame rot and fall away... yes... all that doth remain is a dragon's corpse."

"Natsu, Navina," Happy warned. "This guy's one of the Elemental Four."

"That's Aria of the air." Together Natsu and I charged at him. There is no way I'm losing I'm losing to the guy that took Gramp's magic. No matter what we did, we couldn't land a single hit on him. We were blown back into the walls with his magic.

"I'm rather impressed that you are still able to stand," Aria said. "You are quite something."

"Dammit," Natsu yelled charging again.

"However," he continued throwing Natsu into me. "Before my Airspace Magic, there is nothing that you can do." We rolled apart and crouched down.

"Still you get up Salamander and Serpent."

"Well I can't just let you beat me," Natsu said. "I'm a wizard of Fairy Tail."

"You're just making us mad, you bastard," I yelled.

"Airspace... Zetsu." We were knocked back off our feet and into the air. "There's always someone stronger, young dragon's."

"Fire Dragon Roar!"

"Water Dragon Roar!" Before our attacks could hit, he vanished. I froze in my spot and tried to sense him.

"It's over Salamander and Serpent. You are about to experience the same pain as Makarov."

"Where," I questioned.

"Air space Metsu," I heard from behind us. "Your magic shall be reduced to nothingness." I felt myself being lifted up into the air and the excruciating pain of my magic being stolen from me. Suddenly the pain was gone and someone was standing over me.