Iron and Water

Chapter 3

"Erza, are you sure you should be moving with those wounds," I asked.

"This guy did that to Master," she asked ignoring my question.

"How very sad," Aria said. "For the necks of the Salamander, Serpent, and Titania are to be handed to me."

"The one who dared to touch the old man," Erza said. "That was this guy, right?"

"If I am to be fighting against the almighty Erza," he started as he took away the bandages over his eyes. "Even I shall have to fight seriously. Come at me Erza. I have activated the Airspace of Death, Zero. This Airspace consumes all life."

"Magic that consumes life," I ground out.

"Why do you find it so easy to steal people's live's away," Erza yelled.

"Now, let us have some fun," he said ignoring us. "I wonder can you survive this Airspace?"

I jumped forward with Erza, my water forming into claws. I cut apart the air trying to reach him, my fury guiding me, my body acting on instinct.

"Tenrin: Blumenblatt," Erza said.

"Blades of the Water Dragon." Both our attacks hit him multiple times.

"Master could never be defeated by the likes of you," Erza growled. "that tale will never appear in your sage." The building started to shake sending Erza and i to the ground.

"All you Fairy Tail members out there," Jose's voice said. "We have succeeded in capturing Lucy. Our first objective has been achieved."

"No way," Happy said in disbelief before we could hear Lucy's scream through the intercom.

"I'm sure you all heard that. We have but a single objective remaining. To slaughter the lot of you. Disgusting brats."

"Natsu. Navina," Erza struggled to say. "Release your power. There is still an untapped power sleeping within you. Believe in yourself. Make it through and awaken! The time is right. Lucy. The Guild. Protect them. Now Go! You are the only ones who will surpass me!" Natsu and I unleashed our magic for her and went to go find Lucy. Neither of us made a sound as we ran through the guild. We found her bound to the wall, Natsu ran ahead and caught the metal heading in her direction."