Iron and Water

Chapter 5

It's been a few days since our run in with Phantom Lord. After it was all said and done the magic council sent the army to interrogate everyone. Just to make sure no other guild wars would break out. I've given a lot of thought to what Gajeel had told me during the fight. Though, every time I try to remember him I get a splitting headache.

"Are you sure she can help me," I asked Master.

"Child there's nothing that woman can't do," hr replied. Nodding I walked out of his office and headed down the guild. We had just gotten it rebuilt after my stupid iron dragon slayer destroyed it. I didn't bother telling anyone where I was going. Mostly because my brother and friends were on a trip from Loke.

Speaking of Like. A couple nights ago he left the guild and freaked everyone out. Turns out, he's the celestial spirit Leo the Lion. Lucy has his key now but back before he came to Fairy Tail, he was one of the keys of Blue Pegasus' celestial wizard. Karin was a popular woman with the men. A month before she dies, Loke rebelled because of the way she was treating her spirits. During the month he stayed in the human world he drained Karin's powers. Eventually she needed money so she went on a job anyway, even though she couldn't summon any spirits. As punishment to indirectly killing his contract owner, he was sentenced to the rest of his life in the human realm which drained his magic energy. That's why he disappeared, because he was about to die. I'm happy he's okay now.

"What do you want," a voice behind me snapped. I turned to find Porlyushka standing behind me. Looking around I realized I was already at her home. I must not have watched where I was going.

"I've come for a favor," I finally told her.

"From Makorov?"

"For myself," I clarified. "When I fought with Phantom Lord, Hakeem said that he knew me. He kissed me and wished I would remember him. I feel like my body knows him but every time I try to remember him, I get a splitting headache." By the time I finished I was almost in tears.

"Are you sure you want to remember," she asked looking at me softly. "Sometimes it's easier to forget."

"I want to remember him."

"Very well. Come inside," she sighed. Following her in I sat down on her couch. I watched ad she rummaged through her cabinets, looking for something. "You claim that you don't remember this man but he knows you. That's a very rare form of memory magic."

"Can you reverse it," I asked.

"Of course dear," Porlyushka said smiling softly. "Luckily I have a potion that cures all magic ailments, including memory magic. Just lay down and drunk it, then all of your memories shall return to you."