The Princess of Three Clans

Chapter 3

"So it's really her," I heard a voice say. Turning my head I watched as Asuma walked into the room.

"Yeah," I whispered.

"Kakashi, you're very lucky," Inoichi said walking in from behind him.  "Let's have a look inside that head of hers."

Sitting on the edge of Kiara's bed, he placed his hand on her head.

Kiara POV

'What is this,' I thought as I felt a presence in my mind.

'I can help recover your memories,' the voice said.

'My memories?'

'Yes.'

'Ok'

"Let's go baby girl." I looked up at Daddy and grinned.

"Are we going to see Sasu-chan and Ita-kun," I asked in my four year old voice. Daddy put me on his shoulders and laughed. As we walked I messed with his silver hair.

"Daddy," I asked.

"What is it baby?"

"Why is your hair gray like grandpa's?" Daddy laughed at me and told me he was born with it, just like his dad.

"Why isn't mine gray like yours?" Daddy went quiet before he finally answered.

"Because you look like your mommy."

"Will I be as pretty as Mommy was?"

"I have a feeling you'll look exactly like your mom."

"Daddy when can I go see Neji," I asked.

"Don't you want to see Hinata too," Dad asked.

"Hina-chan's pretty shy," I said sadly. "She's hard to talk to because she hides all the time. But one day I will make her my best friend."

"Neji, Hinata" I yelled running towards the cousins. Dad chuckled and went to talk to Neji's and Hinata's dads.

"They seem to really like each other," I heard Dad comment.

"I wouldn't be surprise if our two get married to each other one day," Neji's dad laughed.

"Ita," I mumbled sleepily. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. Aunt Mikoto and Uncle Fugaku were lying on the floor in a pool of red.

"Kiara," Itachi said. "You shouldn't be here."

"Why'd you do it Itachi," I asked crying.

"I was told to," he explained. "They made me kill them all."

"Will you kill me and Sasuke?" Itachi dropped the kunai and wrapped me in a hug.

"Oh sweetie, I would never hurt you. You both mean the world to me. They need to understand that you have to live because I refuse to lose you."

"But you have to." I silently reached in his pocket and pulled out a kunai.

"No Kiara," Itachi cried before I stabbed myself.

Jolting up I let out a scream. Multiple people moved to my side and and questions I couldn't hear. Blinking rapidly I tried to focus in on the faces.

"Dad," I asked recognizing the silver hair man.

"Yeah baby," he said crying. "It's me." Jumping up I wrapped him in a hug.

"The academy is still in session if you want to go see your cousin," the Hokage said.

"Sasuke is okay," I asked. Nodding his head I told him I wanted to go.

"Then from this moment on I enroll you in the Ninja Academy. But after classes we're going to have to get you caught up on everything you missed."

"Let's get you out of here," Dad said helping me up.