The Princess of Three Clans

Chapter 4

"I'm going in to get Iruka," the Hokage said slipping in the room. Both men came back out with smiles on their faces.

"It's good to see you again Iruka-sensei," I grinned.

"It's good to have you back. Let's go reintroduce you to everyone."

Slipping back in Iruka said something before opening the door for me. Stepping inside the room there was a squeak and shuffling. Everyone gasped as Hinata flung herself on me.

"Hey Hinata," I said trying not to cry.

"I really missed you," she cried. Suddenly another body joined our hug. Girls protested something about why it wasn't them so I turned to see who it was.

"Sasuke," I cried throwing my arms around him. The three of us slid to the floor crying.

"I'm sorry to interrupt the reunion but we still have class," Iruka-sensei said. "But I suppose since we don't really have time left, why don't we get to know Kiara."

"What exactly are you to Sasuke," a girl yelled.

"She's my cousin, you nitwits," Sasuke yelled. "So leave her alone."

"My name is Kiara Hatake," I said smiling.

"Iruka-sensei," a pink haired girl called.

"Yes Sakura?"

"Are you sure she should join the Academy with only three weeks until the graduation test," she asked.

"I am fully confident in Kiara's abilities," Iruka chuckled. "I was the one that was tutoring her before she disappeared. If she can remember my teachings."

"If I remember right," I started. "You said that the graduation test was almost always the clone jutsu."

"Why don't we have a quick recap on what you remember? Why doesn't everyone come outside and watch?"

"I'd love to see what you remember, Cousin," Sasuke smirked.

"You're in for a rude awakening Uchiha," I laughed. Running to a window I opened it and jumped out onto the ground. Screams and rushing feet were heard before they quieted down.

"Always a showoff," Iruka-sensei said appearing in front of me.

"Of course."

All in all I'm still able to do all my jutsu only I need a minute to gather my chakra. I do need to be caught up on events of the village. That and I think the boys have formed a fan club. The only ones not really interested are Shino and Shikamaru.