Sequel: What Could've Been
Status: active / drabble like chapters / quick updates

Fighting Fire

Three

In reality, Sarah and Brian would’ve never worked out for the long run. Brian was a recovering alcoholic and Sarah was addicted to pills. Sarah realized you couldn’t save someone that didn’t want to be saved. Brian was doing better than before but he was still drinking some nights and Sarah couldn’t handle that.

Brian loved Sarah more than anything but she didn’t have a job and she was addicted to pills. Brian couldn’t deal with a girl that just did nothing. He’d understand if she would at least cook or clean but she did neither of those things. She was just using him and he finally understood it even if it did take a year.

“I love you Sarah but I can’t do this anymore. Neither of us are happy and it’s not worth the arguing anymore.”

“Whatever Brian. You’re just mad because I don’t do anything for you.”

“Sarah, that’s not the point. You need some major help and maybe a job while you're at it.”

“Fuck you Brian.”

Brian watched her slam the door shut behind her and watched her drive away with a smile on her face. Taking out his phone, he texted Alexa.

“Come over.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I need to change her name, lmao. I have like 3 stories with the name Sarah, yikes!!

The ending isn't what it looks like. ;)