Status: I'm updating slowly! Please be patient.

Rogue One

Stardust.

The boy squeezed the rim of the sink, hair still dripping water from his shower, he looks in the mirror noticing how dead his eyes were and how pale his skin had become, he tries to get out as much as possible but being stuck on the Death Star meant sunlight was was hard to come by. He watches the water from his har drip into the skin before his eyes flick to the ink on his wrist, K0401\12\ it was his name, or at least the closest thing he had to name - he was often called K04 or just K4. Only the generals or higher-ups had actual names but even those aren't the names they were born with.

The buzzing from his helmet grabbed his attention, he kicked aside old food containers and clothes as he made his way to the desk. The voice on the radio still faint but he could make out the gist of the transmission as the voice came through, tinny and punctuated by static ''We're.......grkt ztt ztt ready.....loading.....ztt....Death Star in position....'' K04 dropped his helmet back onto the desk, he knew what was coming, he had witnessed first hand what the Death Star could do he doesn't want to see it again.

He laid on his bed staring at the ceiling, tiny cheers came through the radio from his helmet signifying another planet had been successfully destroyed, tears threatened to leak from his eyes as the voices continued. His whole life he had been brought up to believe this was right, and this was the only way forward, but how could something so destructive be for the benefit of the galaxy?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think!