Status: (More than likely) Discontinued.

Song of the Swallows

Four

Leana reached the bathroom just as Jimmy had switched the function to shower instead of a bath, adjusting the temperature to the desired level. This certainly wasn't the first time the two had showered together, but it would be the first as an engaged couple. Not that she was nervous or anything, but the feelings she had for him were still raw, and exposing all of herself to him was still enough to put butterflies in her stomach.

"Water should be warm enough for us, babe. Strip it down, and hop on in!" Jimmy had been nearly unclothed at this point, finally kicking the last garment off before stepping into the shower. He was anticipating 'alone time' with his significant other for the longest time, and always found joy in seeing her face after a day's hard work. Tour was always the hardest part, as he had to leave her behind for months at a time. Thankfully she was able to come with him two years prior, and it was a wonderful experience for the both of them.

The red-tipped brunette removed her own clothing, giving a warm smile as she followed suit. It was always a blessing to be close to the drummer, especially when times called for it. If she had the option to, she'd drop everything for him. He wouldn't let her do that however, as he wanted for her to live for herself and put her needs before anything else. Leana knew of his insecurities and how much they affected him when it came to conforming with society. Jimmy wasn't the type to fit in, and never was. She preferred him that way, as it was much more exciting than the typical man or woman with no liking for spontaneity.

"You weren't kidding when you mentioned about how spacious this shower is. I'm really glad we invested in it, as our old thing had tiles constantly chipping and yellowing. Not even going to lie, I probably scrubbed the hell out of that wall...only to have wasted arm muscles."

Jimmy cracked up at the thought of a five foot two woman trying to make an off-white shower spotless, and it was more than funny. She was such a great girlfriend, and was relieved that it was a change from his exes in the past. He always feared he'd get another one like he had before he happened to meet Leana, and that was a nightmare in itself.

"Alright, big boy - hand me the animal shampoo, since I lost the race up here."

All she got for a response was maniacal laughter, his head tilted to the ceiling. It was beyond her how he could find humor in any situation, but it was such a wonderful sound...his laugh.

"I don't think you want to smell like a fur-permed feline or hosed-down hare. Though I do have some nice shampoo I picked up at the store the other day. Figured we could share. It's got such a nice cherry scent to it. Now we can smell 'fruity'! What do you think?"

With a playful roll of her eyes, Leana watched as the tall male squeezed an ample amount in his palm, guiding her to turn around as he began to saturate her head with it. The shampoo ran down her neck, finding it's way down her back. It was then, when she felt his hands gracing over her body to touch her and make her feel important. She had to admit, he surely knew how to take care of her. She did the same for him, and that would happen until her dying day, and well on afterward.

"Jimmy...I know we're in the shower for more than simply getting clean."

"Shhh..."

His arms slithered around her frame, his head going to her neck where his lips soon placed small pecks upon it. He could easily do all of it blindfolded, as he knew her every curve. If he were on a quest to find the treasure all while being blind, he would already have found it. Jimmy wasn't a fool, and truly knew how to pay attention to what his lover wanted or needed. Many could consider him a hopeless romantic, but how could it be hopeless when his lovers always claimed to be hopeful he'd have their way with them? His point exactly.

"Please, keep doing that James..."

She felt herself letting her hands explore, reaching back to take a hold of something he possessed between his legs. Earning a groan from him, she continued to grip - eventually adding a small amount of friction.

"Goddammit, Le. You always drive me insane when you do that."

"Drive you insane? Aren't you already?"

Leana had a point, and he knew it. Fine, perhaps he could say that it drove him (more) insane, than anything he's ever felt. Could she really blame him, though? That woman had a serious effect on him, whether she physically did anything or not. His mind did enough for him on occasion. Tour didn't drag on, once he figured that out. Surely it earned a few odd looks from his best friends, followed by eavesdropping and expected fun-poking at their brother with the need to please himself at the thought of his girlfriend getting laid by him.

Jimmy knew for a fact, that she loved when he was a bit rough on her. With that thought in mind, he placed much more sloppy kisses upon her neck, giving a suckle towards the end. Pulling away from her skin, he noticed the small love-bite and practically smiled to himself. She was definitely going to have fun hiding that.

"Jimmy, I can't handle this foreplay."

"Heh, I thought you'd never say that."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know. "You're evil! Why would you leave us hanging like that?!" Well, an update is always important! Hopefully this has all of the Jimmy and Leana fans screaming, because your reactions are what keeps me going. Expect updates soon enough.