The World Is Ugly, but You're Beautiful to Me

1/1

1/1 - The World Is Ugly, But You're Beautiful To Me

Frank shook his head in disbelief, the pregnancy test that rested in his hand showing a 'plus' sign, and he immediately threw it into the bin with four other positive tests.
They all said positive.
He was a guy, he couldn't possibly be pregnant! He'd heard of it, but never believed it! It couldn't be real, there couldn't be a baby growing inside of his stomach... could there? Yes, there was.
Reality set in and Frank's eyes filled with tears as he thought of Gerard and what he would say. What if he left him? Told him to get an abortion? It was only a bunch of cells... that would eventually turn into a baby... could he kill them? He didn't want to think about it.
- -
Frank spent two whole hours whilst Gerard was at work searching the internet for anything that could help him with this, fucking anything!
There was a lot of information that his brain couldn't take in an once, all he Frank could think about was Gerard. He found himself unconsciously covering his belly with his hands, imagining a life with a child and he smiled, he wanted a child. Gerard knew that.
He closed his laptop as he heard the door open, "Frank?" It was Gerard.
Frank stood up, running to the front door and hugging Gerard, who was quite surprised but hugged him back. "Hey baby!" Frank exclaimed, beaming.
He had to tell Gerard.
"Gee, i have something to say..." Frank said once Gerard had put all his things away and they were laying on the sofa together. "What is it?" Gerard asked curiously, intertwining his fingers with Frank's.
Frank sighed loudly, clearing his throat, "I... um... i'm..." Frank stopped talking when Gerard's phone rang.
"Sorry, babe." Gerard said, picking up his phone.
- -
Frank was cuddled up to Gerard with The Nightmare Before Christmas playing, "I love you." Gerard whispered just before Frank fell asleep in his arms.
When Frank woke up again and walked to the bathroom, he jumped when he heard Gerard say his name. "Yeah?" He was still sleepy. "Why are these here?"
Gerard held up all the pregnancy tests, confusion written all over his face. Frank gasped, now fully awake as he took them and threw them back in the bin, having no other affect since Gerard had already seen them. "I meant to tell you earlier, i'm pregnant! Please don't leave, i need you here! I-i ca-can't h-" Frank panicked, blushing brightly when Gerard kissed him.

"I'm not leaving, i'm happy! Frankie, we're gonna be parents!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading!