Sequel: Gemini Rising
Status: Help me, I'm in hell.

Taurus Falling

Seven

"Are you afraid of what we've become?"

His head is a heavy burden. It rests against the wall as he slumps against it lazily, his dark hair sweeping across bandages stained with red. He sits in a puddle of blood that isn't his, lets it soak into the fabric of his dark pants as he contemplates the feeling.

The look of him is a broken sort of menacing.

"Tch."

His eye narrows, throwing a cutting glance in his partner's direction, his head following suit as it lolls to the side, his chin coming to rest on the other boy's shoulder.

"Must you always ask such annoying questions?"

His breath puffs out in a silent laugh. It raises goosebumps in the most embarrassing places. His bruised, bloodied hand reaches for the fingers it knows so well, his frigid body moving closer still.

He is intoxicating.

It's horrible.

"Only the best for your stupid, simple answers."

The smirk on his lips is evident in the way he practically sings his response. His ability to make light of the situation is terrifying yet soothing at the same time. A living contradiction.

"I hate you."

What a beautiful lie.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was supposed to be a lot better but here I am help.