7 Days to the Wolves

Broken Soul

Daniel's POV

I sat on the fence that bordered the beach and scribbled down some more ideas into my notebook. I loved the beach because it was so peaceful and quiet and this allowed me to think about what I wanted to write about. I looked out to the horizon and smiled. Then there it was, the disturbance of the peace. Sirens! Loud and unethical for what I wanted to write about. I shook my head and tried to concentrate. Then the sirens got louder. I heard someone scream. I jumped down off the fence and placed my notebook safely into my pocket before running towards the bridge that lay above the ocean.

A large group of people formed around one side of the bridge. I ran up beside a woman near the end of the group. "What's going on?" I asked once I got nearer to her. She was pale and her face showed mixed emotions. These emotions were a mix between frightened and shocked. She shook her head and poited to a woman. I walked over to the woman and once I found that the woman was pionting passed that I pushed my way through the crowd. Then I realized what all the fuss was about.

There was a woman standing on the railings of the bridge. She looked like she was crying. As the crowd grew larger I knew she was going to jump!

Amara's POV

I felt faint as the people gathered. I felt little beads of sweat form on my forehead. I could sense it! I kept hearing those whispers in my head saying "Amara, Amara don't jump!" which were followed by his laughs. I looked back at the crowd. The police and all those people also made me want to jump. I knew I wanted to jump but honestly would that even work. My problems wern't going to just dissapear, or would they? I saw a man trying to push his way to save me but the police pushed him back and he fell to the ground. Then suddenly I felt someone grab my arm. This caused me to nudge a little. I turned to see David surrounded by his gang. "Now, Amara, you don't think that when you jump this will be all over do you?" he chuckled. I looked down at the ocean. David loosened his grip and before I knew it I was falling from the bridge into the crystal blue ocean.

It felt like all was at peace, the sound of the people's cries had slowly faded away. I closed my eyes and before I knew it I had hit the ocean with great force. The suction dragged my body under. I tried to stay under for as long as possible, until my last breath would eventually run out. This did not happen. Finally I made my way to the surface. When I arrived at land I tried to drain as much water from my raven black hair that I could. I looked up to find David, Paul, Marko and Dwayne standing there.

David shruged his shoulders and shook his head. "You just don't listen! So are you dead yet?" he mocked. I squinted my eyes and bashed through Paul and Dwayne who stood directly infront of me. Marko sniggered beside David. I glared at him but he continued to snigger. I smacked David's arm. "I want to die! I hate you for doing this to me?" I cried.

David grabbed the corners of my wet coat and pulled me up so that my feet did not touch the ground. I gasped for air. "Well I did and you have to learn to deal with it. I gave you a gift and this is how you repay me, you are immortal, you will never die but you must feed!" he reminded me. He placed me back on the ground. I rubbed my neck and nodded. David placed his black trench coat over me. "Now can we go home?" he asked. I nodded in agreement. The boys rounded up their bikes and I hoped on the back of Paul's bike. Then we sped off and I prepared my self for another day as a Vampire.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment if you like it and I will continue. I have exams on at the moment so that's why I haven't updated yet, so I will soon I promise.

Key Fact: Amara means Eternal in Indian or Unfading or Eternal beauty in Greek. This was not Amara's real name, she changed it when she became a vampire.