7 Days to the Wolves

The Perfect Date?

The next night I told the guys I wasn't doing any Star kidnapp plan, it was going to be just mine and Josh's night out! Josh waited for me at the beach. Josh quickly hopped down off his bike and walked to meet me halfway. I smiled as he approached me. He greeted me with a kiss. He pushed my hair out of my face and handed me a red rose. Josh looked very handsome today. He had the top of his hair spiked. He was wearing a black T-shirt and a pair of dark jeans. "Thank you!" I said thanking him for the rose. I stood on my tip-toes to reach Josh's soft lips as Josh was a lot taller than me. "So where do you want to go?" Josh asked as he grabbed my hand. "Where else better to go in Santa Carla than the Carnival?" I replied. Josh chuckled.

Josh hopped on his motorbike and I hopped on the back of his and held on tight to him. Josh sped off down the road. Turning the cornors with such high speed was my favourite part. The wind blowing through your hair and the excitement of it all. When we arrived at the carnival, Josh parked up his bike and we made our way to the claw machines. Josh was the best at these and he hardly ever lost. Josh won me a toy bear and he handed me it. "What are you going to call him?" he asked. I giggled a little. "Josh junior!" I replied. Josh laughed and pulled me tighter toward him.

We got our tickets for the ferris wheel. We waited patiently for everyone to get on and then it started. I only wished it got stuck while me and Josh were at the top. I snuggled into Josh. I rested my head on his shoulder and placed my two arms around his body. He held me in his arms for about a minute when we heard people shouting. I knew who it was but I just wished I was wrong. Sure enough I was right. "Amara!" David called. I looked down and saw the guys standing there. "What?" I shouted back. "Star, she's here!" he replied.

I shook my head and apologized to Josh. "So what? It's my day off!" I replied. "Amara!" the boys continued. Josh looked at me and nodded. "It's alright, we can go down to them after this ride!" Josh replied. I nodded, "Fine, we'll be down in a minute!" I shouted back. They all cheered.

When we ariived back down on the ground. "Why did you guys have to ruin our date?" I asked. "Because she's here!" David laughed. I shook my head. "So what? I don't want revenge on the girl, it's you who wants it!" I snapped back. David stared at me for a moment before he pointed to a young girl who stood near the food counter.

"You see that girl over there?" he asked. I nodded, "Yeah?" I replied. The guys laughed behind us. "Well that's Star!" David chuckled. Josh and I started to make our way over to Star. She seemed quiet and shy. "So did you win anything in the claw machines tonight?" Josh asked. Star looked up at us. "Me? Oh no!" she replied. "Do you want me to try?" Josh asked. Star nodded, she looked confused. Josh won her a teddy like mine. "There you go!" he said as he handed her the teddy. "Thank you!" she replied.

"I'm Josh and this is my girlfriend, Amara!" Josh said pointing to me. "Hi!" I replied. "Hey, I'm Star!" she smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Em Comment if you like!:) If you don't like it comment too:)