Status: I need feedback

The Black Rose Society

Newest member/ consequences

I felt the floor shake as two people walked over to me and helped me up by grabbing shoulders. They removed the bag from my head and as quickly as they did, I was attacked from behind. A sharp pain in my shoulder caused me shout and as soon as I did the bag went back on my head. Another sharp pain came from my lower abdomen. "Bleib still!" One of them shouted; I still had no clue what they were saying. I felt someone tie more ropes to me; one on my neck, one on my shoulders, and one tying my calves together. I heard the footsteps of the men fade away as they left the room, I was stuck there waiting for what felt like hours.
I started to hear the clicking of high heels echo through the room. "Skyler Madison Louise" I flinched, hearing the familiar voice once again.
The bag was ripped off of my head, causing me to fall back onto the cold, hard floor.
"Just look at yourself, you're pathetic. You would never even harm a fly, How disgusting. But you're exactly who I want, who I need. You will do as I say or there will be severe consequences... now"
"What do you want me to do?" I said in a weak voice.
"Don't interrupt me when I'm speaking."
The rope on my neck pulled me to the point where I couldn't breathe.
"You will do as I say or there will be consequences."
I heard my heart pounding in my ears as I gasped for air. I tried to fight and pull off the rope but it only got tighter. I felt myself slowly go numb as a black ring formed around my field of vision. I welcomed the dark into my vision as I passed out.