Unexpected

When we locked eyes

Hello. My name is Vivian Christianson. I am going to tell you about the night I met Nathaniel Reed. It was a Friday night, in the middle of June. My freshman year of high school had just ended. I had just pulled into my driveway, after going shopping with my best friend Rosalie Birch. We both needed a new swimsuit for the party at Jonah's tonight. I wasn't sure if I should go because it had only been a month since Jonah had broke up with me for the sun-tanned California new girl, But since Rosalie insisted that I go to this party, so that she wasn't alone. Slowly but surely I agreed. I got out of my little yellow bug, grabbed my keys, and went into my house. I walked up the stairs to my room, and changed into my little black bikini. I pulled over a white and black V-neck dress, slid into my black flats, quickly put on a little mascara and lip gloss, grabbed my keys and my purse, and walked out the door to my yellow bug. It took me 15 minutes like usual to get to Jonah's giant house. There were so many cars lined up, and parked on both sides of the street, and down the block. I parked next to his mailbox, and got out of the car. I hadn't seen Rosalie's car yet, and I was already 45 minutes late. I walked up to Jonah's door and pushed it open. Damn, I thought to myself. There are so many people here. I grabbed a beer, and walked over to the couch to sit down. I had been sitting there distracted by my phone for about 50 minutes, when all of a sudden someone put there arm around my waist, and whispered in my ear, "How is someone as beautiful and sexy as you, alone with no male company?" The things he just said sent shivers all the way through my body, and my face turned as red as a tomato. I turned my head to find the most gorgeous boy. He had dark hair that swept over his eyes, the most piercing ice blue eyes, and the pinkest lips, so smooth, and so kissable. I checked out out every inch of his toned body. When I looked back up at his amazing eyes, he had a big smirk on his face. "Hello to you to beautiful", he said. Once again, my face turned bright red. He grabbed my hand, raised it up to his lips, and kissed it. As kissed my hand, he introduced himself. "My name is Nate". I immediately answered. "I'm Vivian". He looked me up and down and said,"I think this will be a great adventure".