Unexpected

A lucky night

The party was just getting started. I was starting to notice how I could barely walk, and how my words slurred. I knew I had too much to drink, but it was a party for God's sake! Nate had been glued to my side all night. He kept asking me if I wanted to go swimming out back in Jonah's pool. I agreed without a hesitation. I pulled of my my white and black dress, and threw it across the yard. As I looked up at him, I had noticed that his jaw had dropped, his eyes never leaving my body. Even though I was only 15 I was overdeveloped. I had guys always staring at my sleek curves, and I had always hated it. But now with Nate staring at me, I loved every second of it. After he gathered himself, he grabbed my hand and led me to the pool. When we stepped in, it was warm. I started to slip from the pools stairs, but within a matter of seconds he caught me. He picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He looked down at me, I looked up at him, and he leaned in and kissed me. At first I was very reluctant to kiss him back, but it felt so good and right. In a matter of seconds, it got more intense and more heated. At that moment Jonah yelled, "Get a room!". Nate chuckled, and kissed me again, this time carrying me inside. I knew what was about to happen, and I didn't care, because being with him right here, and right now, was what I really wanted. When he had finished carrying me up the stairs, and into a bedroom, he pushed me down slowly onto the bed. He took off his shirt, which revealed rock hard abs, and made me feel a little anxious. He sat me up and undid the back of my bikini top, slowly revealing C-Cup breasts. He then took off his swim trunks, showing a huge erection. I was so nervous that I was shaking. He looked up at me asking for permission with his eyes. I nodded. He slowly pulled of my bikini bottoms, taking me all in. Then he pushed his way in slowly, and it hurt for a little while, but then it felt amazing. The pace started to quicken, from slow to fast, to even faster. It was amazing. He made me feel so good. In a matter of minutes I was coming,and so was he. We were coming together. And it was unlike anything I had ever experienced. After we were done we laid together for a couple of hours. I laid with him until he fell asleep. Then I got up, grabbed his phone, put my number into it, and left. I carefully went down the stairs and through all the people sleeping and passed out on the floor. As I was walking down the driveway I heard someone call out for me. "Vivian, I am so s..so..sorry". It was Jonah, and he was literally on top of me. "Jonah! Stop!!!", I cried out. He was grabbing my butt and kissing me hard. His kisses were nasty and sloppy, he tasted like booze and vomit. I did everything I could do to get him off of me, but I am weak. I thought to myself "this is it, I am going to be raped". But all of a sudden someone turned Jonah around, and punched him so hard he was unconscious. I looked up at who had just saved me, and sure enough it was Nate.