Status: Thank you for reading

I Can't Keep Up With You

1/1

“You promised me that you would never stop me from things i want to do, didn’t you?” Frank spat as he stormed past Gerard, who had begun crying only a few minutes prior. He nodded his head sadly.
“And what are you doing?”
“Stopping you from leaving me.” Gerard muttered.
Frank nodded slowly before he stood in front of his soon-to-be-ex-boyfriend, “Not anymore.”
He pushed Gerard onto their sofa, and began walking around the room, collecting his possessions.
“Do you know why i’m leaving?” Frank started, “Because, sweet, precious, Gee, i don’t love you anymore.”
Frank smiled sickeningly sweetly as Gerard sobbed into his hands.
If only he was sober right now.
“And, do you know why i don’t love you anymore?” Frankie pressed, “Because no-one will ever love you, you’re ugly, fat and worthless. Why would anyone want to date that?”
Frank’s sober heart broke a little inside as Gerard whimpered out, “I know...”
But this wasn’t sober Frank, but Gee doesn’t need to know that
“Good... well, i’m leaving now. Oh, wait. I don’t have a car! I’m gonna call Mikey!” Frank shouted happily, taking his phone from his pocket.
“H-hey Mikey-boy! How’re you?” Frank said, dragging out the ‘u’.
Silence.
“Cool-beans! I’m fine! Could you pick me up from Gee’s house, please?” This time the ‘please’ was dragged out, Gerard caught on that he was either drunk or high.
Silence.
“Because! Please Mikey... Yay!”
The next ten minutes were complete torture for Gerard, he was with intoxicated Frank, who was leaving him. At least he wasn’t sober whilst saying these things.
Mikey sauntered through the door, a worried expression on his face. Frank smirked and walked over to Mikey, pulling him into a kiss. Mikey was shocked to say the least, but he kissed back.
Mikey! This is Frank, your brothers boyfriend! Stop kissing him!
And, so Mikey pushed Frank off of him. “What are you doi-“ Mikey said angrily, but before he could finish, he caught sight of his brother, crying.
“Gee! What’s the matter? Are you okay?” Gerard sobbed harder when Frank giggled.
Shy, little Mikey was thrown out the window, and big, intimidating Mikey took over. “Franklin Iero! What in the bloody hell did you do to my brother!? I’m going to kill you!”
A smile fell across Frank’s face as he took in the scene before him. “He deserved it.”
Mikey then lost it. He stormed over to Frank, pushing him against the blue-painted wall. “What did you do?” He screamed.
“I-i c-called him w-worthless, u-ugly and f-fat... and that i didn’t love him any-anymore.” Frank stuttered. Mikey really was scary as hell when he was angry.
Mikey looked over his shoulder at Gerard in disbelief, “Y-you... said th-that?” Frank nodded in confirmation.
Mikey knew he was intoxicated.
He walked over to his broken brother, sitting down next to him. Mikey pulled his brother onto his lap and pried his hands away from his eyes.
“Gee, he’s high, he doesn’t mean a thing he says when he’s like this. You’re not fat, ugly or worthless. I love you so much, more than you love me.” Mikey whispered in his brother’s ear.
“You must of made some kind of mistake, i asked for death but instead i’m awake. The Devil told me, no room for cheats. I thought i sold my soul, but he kept the receipt.” Gerard began singing, chocking on the words. Now it was Mikey’s turn to cry.
The two brothers hugged eachother tightly, crying in each others arms.
Frank’s eyes filled with tears as he, once again, took in the scene before him.
“I’m sorry,” Frank fell to the ground.
“I’m sorry,” Frank burst into tears.
“I’m so sorry,” Frank placed his hands in his hair, almost like he was ripping it out.
“I’m sorry!” He screamed.
Gerard rushed over and gathered Frank in is arms, “It’s okay, it’s okay baby...”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading