Status: I could write more if people want

Let's Get Kicked Out

1/1

“Guys... guys oh my fuck there’s a hot guy!” Frank exclaimed, trying to be discrete and failing as he pointed at a fairly tall guy with shoulder length black hair and beautiful cheekbones.

“Meh.” Kellin shrugged. Frank threw his arms in the air and flailed them around for a few seconds, “What do you mean ‘Meh’?” Oli laughed at the two, “I prefer the one with the long brown hair, not the Mexican though. Shit... i want his dick in my ass!”

This time, Frank giggled, agreeing with the last part but with a few minor changes- the guy with the amazing cheekbones.

Frank and Oli, after a few moments of staring dreamily at their crushes, looked at Kellin warily as they heard him mutter something. “Kells?” Oli asked, genuine concern laced his voice, but it died down a lot when Kellin said: “The Mexican one is so hot!”

Although they were in a small coffee shop, the three boys broke down with uncontrollable, uncontainable laughter. Fuck.

Once they had stopped dying, they glanced back at the three guys to see them all staring at them, smirking lightly. “Shit fuck dick bike wanker!” Oli whispered, motioning for his friends to act as if they hadn’t seen.

Kellin dropped his gaze to the table and nudged Frank, noticing he and Oli, no doubt him, had dark blushes coating their cheeks.

They began talking like they didn’t know the hottest guys in the shop- forget the shop, the world!- were looking at them.
When the guys had stopped looking and went back to talking, Kellin, Oli and Frank sighed in relief.

Frank almost choked on his high caffeinated drink as he caught Cheekbone’s eyes trained on him, and without a second, rational thought, Frank winked, fucking winked!

“Did you just fucking wink at the guy?” Kellin asked humorously, laughing at the cheeky nod he received in return.
“Fuck mate, he isn’t even that hot.” Oli said, scared for his dear life as Frank almost crushed his small coffee cup, “Fight me. The other guy isn’t that hot either.”

Oli gasped dramatically, standing up and storming towards the door, “Let’s get kicked out.”

Kellin and Frank smirked at eachother, standing up quickly to go to Oli, “Fuck you!” He shouted. “No, fuck you.” Oli responded, “I want a divorce, Frank... and you, Kellin!”

Kellin almost died of laughter- again- as the cashier told them to leave. “I am a firm follower of Satan, you are all going to hell!” Kellin screamed before taking his friends hands and running out of the shop, leaving a mass amount of people disturbed greatly, but three men in particular laughing loudly.

The three boys had to lean against eachother as they doubled over in laughter, “Great idea Kells!” Frank giggled, unmoved by the weird looks kids and their parents were giving them.

“That was funny, i think you left a lot of people immensely scarred.” They stopped laughing upon hearing a British accent that wasn’t like Oli’s Sheffield accent.

“Oh, um, thanks...” Oli answered, standing there was the three guys from the shop.

He looked at Frank, who looked on the verge of a mental breakdown as the guy with the cheekbones introduced himself.

“I’m Gerard.”

“I’m Josh.”

“...and i’m Vic.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment if you want more :)