Status: need some ideas...

Our Secret Tale

Chapter One

It was a night night, even darker then normal. A group of young girls stood far outside of the newly build town of Moonlight talking. One of the girls would look up at the stars as she listened as the others talked.

Aris Hart, the quiet one, let out a sigh. “Girls, why do we hide?” She asked softly. Her voice was soft and gentle that went with her looks. She looked like a doll as her skin was pale as snow, eyes were bright blue as the sky and her black hair was long and dark as the night sky. Her magic was of the element, Air or known as Wind.

Arabelle Black, the dark one, sighed soon after Aris asked her question. “Aris, we all talked about this. We can’t let others know of our magic. Even the gods and goddesses want us to hide.” She spoke up first before the others. Her voice was soft yet cold. She looked like a gothic doll that spirits would take love. Her skin was ghostly pale as her eyes were midnight blue as the night’s sky while her black hair was long and slightly wavy. If one couldn’t tell from her looks, her element was Darkness.

Alicia Nox, the shy one, shook her head. “Bell, I don’t think all of the gods and goddesses want us to hide. Only you think that.” She said, backing away from Arabelle after saying that. Her voice was soft yet had a hyper tune to it. Her skin was soft tan as she looked like a normal girl. She had bright green eyes and short blond hair. Her element was water.

Crystal Black, the booklover, looked down from the sky and sighed softly. “Sadly I think Bell is right… if the holy ones wanted us to show our magic off, why can’t I find anything on us?” She asked softly. Her voice was magical yet quiet. She was the younger sister of Arabelle. Her skin was soft pale as her look off. Her eyes were a soft sky blue almost silver as her long hair was black fading into white ends. Her element was twilight.

Arabelle sighed after glaring at Alicia. “Why don’t we just end this and go home?”

“I’m sorry, Bell….” Aris said softly.

The dark one sighed and pulled her into a friendly hug. “Don’t be sorry. Even thou I believe we need to hide, I do want to help others with my magic.”

Alicia giggled softly. “Then why don’t we cast spells that help out town?”

The girls looked at her and blinked. “You want us to do what?”

The blond blinked. “Bad idea?”

They all sighed before Crystal pulled softly on her sister’s black dress sleeve. “Sis, I like that idea… Can we?”

Bell thought a bit then sighed. “I’m not the leader of this group but I don’t see why not. Just don’t let Mistral learn of it. He will hurt me for letting you girls even do this.”
Mistral was a warlock and older brother of Cyrstal yet twin brother of Arabelle. He had his magic locked away when he was younger and since then he over protective of his sisters. He had short silver hair, bright blue eyes and he was mute. His element was light. All of the girls feared him since he had a glare that stared them.

The girls all nodded to each other and walked back to town. They went their different ways to their homes.

Arabelle and Crystal however went to a near by park and hangout there for a while before going home. They didn’t like going home since they knew he was waiting on them. They had no parents after a group of demons killed them and a lot of adults that lived in the town. The older kids had to step up and start working and caring for the younger kids. Which in their family, Mistral worked and owned an odd shop as Bell would help out at the shop or care for Crystral.

Alicia lived alone and worked at Mistral’s shop as Aris lived with her younger brother and helped out at the shop when her brother was at school.