Status: Regular update

In the Rain

You don't remember me?

Ressmene part of view
"RESSMENE KYLA BAKER" My annoying director screamed. I was at work now front to get things ready for todays show.
"Yes Coker?" I said as politely ad i could even though i was irked. he screams like a lady
"Whatever..... You're taking the show, Mitchell has the flu and-"
"Wha??!!" I exclaimed "I Can't do this I've never done this before, I've Only been here for 4 months/"
"You can do it... You have learnt a lot" He concluded giving me the envelope i knew contained the name of the celebrity to be present and left.
"Well here goes nothing" I sigh and opened the envelope but the name i saw left me speechless.Claude Kraine Mannot was what it read.
Wow. Its been two months since we met... And i have been thinking about him ever since.
It broke my heart when he didn't call but i knew he must have been too busy for me
I hurriedly went to the dressing room. Did my make up my self and put on a purple laid down dress. I hope he still remembers me.
******************************
"Good morning Chicago!!" I yelled immediately i was directed to start. I heard revised the scripts and knew what to say. "Today we are having a very important. guest. The one and only-" I could swear my heart stopped when i saw Kraine close to the podium then i regained my senses and continued."Claude Kraine Mannot!!!"Then the Audience went wild with rows of clapping and yelling of excitement as Kraine made his way to the podium and shook hands with me. I couldn't help buy feel sparks...
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think will happen next? Lemme know in the comments... I'll update soon.