Status: Active

Love Has Perfect Timing

Chapter 1

Well, I was wrong.
Totally and pathetically wrong.
It's not that I can't love or won't love someone. It's that love itself repels away from me.
I've never actually loved anyone.
Sure, I've had some major crushes and even a couple relationships but none that made me heart pound or give me butterflies.
I think movies are so deceiving. They show you these amazing stories of beautiful people who meet and fall in love and get married and have kids and live happily ever blah, blah, blah!

That's not real life at all. Or if it is, then life and love continue to fly past me like I'm a dead skunk on the side of the road while the cars rush past me to get away from my horrid smell.
I don't know anything about love. I like the idea of love but since I've been on my own for so long now I can't even imagine adding another person into my mess.
I've got a good thing going on. I mean I have problems, everyone does but adding someone else into it would just be a bad idea.

I've been working the same job for 10 years. I never do anything spontaneous. When the weekend finally rolls around I end up staying home in my pj's with my snacks and watch netflix instead of going out.
I live alone with my two cats.

Basically, I prefer to be by myself. I like to hang out with my friends but I love going home to be myself.
I guess I'm just boring. Vanilla... Basic.

I never thought I would fall in love for real but I was wrong.
Totally and pathetically wrong.