Dimples

Nine

It was a fairly simple, nice, and surprisingly quiet family restaurant we had ended up going to. Not many people were there currently. We sat in a booth in the corner, Louis and Sam having waved us over.

Ana sat on one side with Harry and Sam, and I sat with Louis. We had already ordered our food and gotten our drinks, so now we were just waiting on the food to arrive, chatting away.

"Last night was wild," Louis said, wriggling his eyebrows at me. I smiled and smacked him on the shoulder.

"What do you mean? What did you do to me?" I asked. Louis was about to open his mouth, but Harry cut in.

"Nothing," Harry said. "I didn't let him do anything to you." He was grinning that calming, dimpled smile of his. It made him appear a lot younger than he probably was.

"Oh, well, thank you," I said.

"You are weird," Sam rolled her eyes. She and Ana exchanged a look, and she bit her lip, smiling. Ana smiled too.

"Weird is good," Louis said. "You like my weird. Admit it."

"I don't know, I think your weird is a little extreme, even for me," Ana said, her eyebrows raised. "I've seen some things. Things I never thought I'd see."

"Okay, don't scare Rita here," Louis said, draping an arm around me. I shrugged him off with a laugh. "We've only just met the girl. Let's not scar her for the rest of her life right away."

"Well, I do think we all have some scarring 'Louis' stories," Sam said, her eyes widening. I raised my eyebrows, turning to look at her and giving her a nervous smile.

"Okay, now we're all scaring her," Harry said. He waved for Louis to get up, standing up as well. "Come on, trade places with me. Before you reveal anymore- scary things."

"Alright, alright," Louis laughed. "You make it sound like I'm a truly horrible person. Apologies, miss."

He bowed when he stood, making me laugh. He took Harry's spot, and Harry took his. Harry looked back and forth between Louis and I.

"Better? No one's going to end up running off anymore?" Harry asked.

"No, no worries," I said. "Thank you." Louis rolled his eyes. I stuck my tongue out at him.

Our food arrived then. I grinned in excitement; I was definitely ready to eat.