Status: Will try to update as often as I can! :3

Pearls, Pumps, and Pigs

Princess Isabella Lyn Rose (better known simply as Bella to most) was far too used to living a spoiled life in Valda's castle. She had everything she could ever wish for, from a beautiful garden just below her room's balcony, servants to wait on her hand and foot, and more money than she could ever spend. The only down side she could find was her father was nearly always too busy to spend any time with her. Her favorite servant and personal caregiver Peter more than made up for her father's absence. Peter was her world. He spent his days taking care of her, seeing to it that she was happy and successful. He was at every school function she was a part of even attending sporting events to watch her cheer with the other cheerleaders. He even tutored her with more dificult assignments, helped her with crushes as they came and went, and even helped her get started on her mini modeling career she always dreamed of. Peter was a second father to her and the moment she lost him, she lost a piece of herself.

In March when Peter passed away, Bella pulled out of school. Her father hired tutors to help her keep up with her assignments at home until school was out for summer. He even hired a girl just a year older than Bella to become her new personal servant. Bella wanted nothing to do with the sixteen year old though. To her, Cymmi served as nothing more than a constant reminder that Peter was gone. Regardless, Cymmi tried her hardest to be kind to Bella as she drove the young princess around, helped her with homework, and took care of her needs. The gentle servant was only met with glares and a sharp tongue. Cymmi tried to grin and bear it, but the other servants noticed and complained until word reached the king.

Elam was livid. He was tired of watching his daughter mope about for the past month and use her grief as justification for being mean. Against her wishes, he sent her to spend the rest of her summer with his brother Amon and his wife Colette on their farm. He hoped desperately that a break from the castle would help her cope and eventually get her life back together. Being at the farm estate would protect her from the press and paparazzi as well, giving her privacy to grieve in peace. So when they arrived, he helped her unload her things, kissed her on the head, and left back for the castle.