The Janitor

The Janitor part 1

Max woke up to a terrifying dream; it was about a shooting at his school, he saw his friend Marco covered in blood from his arm down, blood trickling down his black shirt. He was shaken by the dream, and little tears rolled down his face as he replayed the horrifying scene, he got up slowly from his bed and pushed his troubling dream aside to the back of his mind. It was an unusually cold day, Max shiverd as he glanced at his alarm clock which read 8:15, he only has 8 minutes to get dressed and eat his breakfast. In a hurry, he grabbed his clothing from his closet, stripped off his pajamas and got dressed. He quickly put his homework which was still on his desk from last night into his bag and hurried downstairs. He glanced at the kitchen counter and saw his mom sitting there reading the morning newspaper. He walked towards the kitchen and said," Morning mom", his mom replied," Good morning Max, come and eat your breakfast,better not be late for school"
There was a pancake for breakfast along with an orange juice sitting on the counter across from his mom. Max sat down and quickly wolfed down his breakfast without talking. After finishing his breakfast, Max asked," Mom, when is dad coming home".
His mom replyed,"Honey, your dad told me that he is going to be here in two days. Isn't that great?
" Is he really mom?I can't wait until he comes" replyed Max his face beaming a smile of joy.
" Yes dear, now you better go and brush your teeth" mom replyed with a grin. Max got up and brushed his teeth and was about to go
when his mom yelled out, " Honey, don't forget your lunch".
Max quickly hurried to the kitchen counter, shoved his lunch box into his backpack and ran out saying," By mom, have a good day at work".
His mom who was still dressed in her pajama yelled back," Bye honey and make sure you eat your lunch".
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to know if you would want to read it and the mistakes I made and others are welcome.