Don’t Tell Me You Love Me and Then Act Like You Don’t

Two;

Two Weeks Previously

Brendon stood behind the counter, bored out of his mind. A bell jangled as the door opened, indicating a customer was entering the small café.

“The usual?” He heard that sweet voice he recognised and his head shot up.

“Please,” The other girl replied, sitting at one of the tables whilst her friend walked over to Brendon. He stood up straight behind the counter and smiled brightly at the girl with curly brown hair and deep hazel eyes.

“Two hot chocolates please,” Angela stated before fiddling around, trying to find her purse within her bag. Brendon nodded and turned around to make the hot chocolates. Hearing the bell jingle again, he turned his head slightly to see Ryan stepping through the door. Brendon laughed to himself as he saw Ryan’s eyes light up at the site of Beth, if he had the guts, he’d have gone over and spoken to her, but he didn’t. Ryan was afraid of rejection and had liked the girl with flowing dark brown hair for so long that it scared him.

“Hey Bren,” He spoke happily, leaning against the counter.

“Hi,” Brendon replied, dreamily watching after Angela as she walked over to Beth with the hot chocolates.

“I have a plan,” Ryan spoke excitedly, watching as Angela and Beth walked away from the café and down the street.

“For what?” Brendon asked half heartedly, cleaning the girl’s cups.

“Well I was listening to Beth and Angela’s conversation and they’re going on a gap year,” Ryan spoke with excitement.

“So?” Brendon asked confused.

“We can kidnap them! No one would know they’re gone as they’re supposed to be on a gap year!” Ryan exclaimed happily. Brendon was just happy that at that moment they were alone in the café otherwise they would sound crazy and deranged… even if they actually were.

“Are you crazy?” Brendon asked, his hair flopping in front of his eyes.

“I’m deadly serious.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Right, this isn't the most greatest chapter, I know, but please bear with me. I promise it'll get better. You guys should feel honoured lmao, i'm supposed to be doing History work right now but decided to update for you guys :tehe:

Comments would be hugely appreciated :).