Don’t Tell Me You Love Me and Then Act Like You Don’t

Five;

Ryan opened his closet door and pushed Beth harshly to its floor.

"Fuck," She hissed in pain as her head collided with the carpet. When Ryan looked down at her and saw a tear running down her cheek, he knelt down and untied her hands, thinking that maybe he'd gone too far. Her heavy breathing didn't cease as she reached up with her free hands and untied the blindfold, throwing it to the floor. Beth sat on the floor, looking up at Ryan. She recognised his face and was scared. Ryan watched her carefully as she arose to her feet, staggering slightly from dizziness.

"Why am I here?" She asked, urgency in her voice as more tears came to her eyes. Ryan's brown hair fell into his face as he looked at her shaking body.

"I'm soryr, I didn't mean to scare you. I just get a little aggressive sometimes," Ryan spoke quickly, "You'll find out why you're here later on," Ryan stepped towards her, wanting to envelope her in a hug and hold her close to his body. Instead though, she tried to get past him, tears rolling down her flushed cheeks. He grabbed her tightly around the waist, stopping her from getting away.

"Stop it," He demanded, struggling as she tried to fight against him. Even though Ryan was such a skinny guy, he was pretty strong even if it didn't show. She hit his chest weakly as all her energy had been drained form her body from crying. Beth let out a frustrated scream and hit his chest once more before collapsing, sobbing hysterically. Ryan was quick to catch Beth before she hit the floor, finally having the chance to pull the female close to his chest without her trying t fight him. Even if the only reason she was allowing him to do so was because she was hysterical, Ryan didn't care.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, um could I ask a favour of a few of you subscribers? Would you be able to comment my story on the actual 'comment' thing at the top of the page instead of my profile? It just makes it easier if that makes sense =/. Right, I also have a word of warning, upcoming chapers shall, for definate, include drug abuse of a sexual nature and I apologise now if it upsets anyone or affects anyone in any way.

Comments are appreciated :)
Xxx