Don’t Tell Me You Love Me and Then Act Like You Don’t

Six;

Angela sat bound to the chair with her hands behind her back still. She didn't know how to think of the situation she was in as part of her felt sick and wanted to get as far away as possible from Brendon whilst another part of her wanted to stay, just to see how far the guy would take the whole fisaco. But then again, it wasn't just her own well being at risk, it was Beth's as well.

Angela sighed to herself and studied the bounds that were cutting into her ankles. She wiggled her hands around trying to loosen the rope around her wrists. It burned but she kept trying until she heard the faint sound of music from the bottom floor of the house. They had band practise apparently. Angela grinned mischievously and worked harder to get the bounds off of her wrists. Finally they fell loose after the guys had played four or five songs. She made quick work of untying the rope around her ankles before searching around the room.

"I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck,
Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me,
Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of,
Exchanging body-" Brendon sang into the microphone just as there was a loud bang from upstairs. Brendon immediately stopped singing and Ryan stopped playing, both looking at each other with slightly widened eyes.
"What was that?" Spencer asked, putting his drumsticks down onto the floor before standing up.

"I'll go check, you guys stay here," Ryan uttered, quickly placing his guitar on the floor and running upstairs. First he went to his closet and unlocked the door with the key he'd left on the bed. On entering he saw Beth huddled in the corner hidden by his jeans slightly as they hung above her head on the railing.

"Was that you?" He asked annoyed. She merely shook her head before he locked the door again swiftly and headed towards Brendon's room. He hurried to unlock his closet door and then sighed when he looked in.

"Angela, why?" He asked and looked down at the broken pieces of chair on the floor.

"I want to talk to Brendon," She spoke softly from where she stood at the back of the closet. Ryan groaned slightly and stepped into the room, shutting the door and locking it behind him so that she couldn't try to make a quick escape.

"Well you can't," He stated, eyeing up the female.

"I can make a hell of a lot of noise in here," Angela threatened bravely causing Ryan to riase his eyebrows at the girl.

"No you won't Angela because I could do a shit load of damage to that pretty little face of yours. Brendon told me that he hit you so think about it; he has feelings for you yet he can still hit you, me on the other hand, I don't like you in the slightest so I wouldn't feel the tiniest bit of guilt if I beat the living crap out of you," Ryan growled before grinning slightly at how Angela backed away from him.

"Anyway, band practise awaits," He said and turned, unlocking the door and going to step out.

"Ryan?" Angela called softly as he was stepping out. He turned slightly and looked at her.

"Yeah?"

"Please tell Brendon that I want to speak to him tonight," She stated and Ryan laughed softly but nodded anyway, shutting and locking the door on the girl again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey there prettys, hope you liked that lovely update.
Would it be alright with you guys if i like skipped a week or something, going straight to how they are like after just a week of being with the guys and being 'caged'?
Comments are oxygen :)