Don’t Tell Me You Love Me and Then Act Like You Don’t

Seven;

Angela sat on the closet floor, darkness engulfed her whilst she could hear the banging of cupboard doors downstairs. It’d been two days since she’d last eaten and she’d been unable to sleep due to the hunger pains that awoke her every half an hour. She was exhausted and a mess. The dark bruise surrounding her right eye was beginning to fade yet the memory of Brendon loosing his patience with her was still fresh in her mind. In the past week she’d cried all of the tears that she was worth, leaving her with dry bloodshot eyes to add to her discomfort. Her belief of staying strong had now faded as when she acted confident and brave, she was punished in the worst of ways. She didn’t want to even think of how Beth was being treated in the closet somewhere close by.

Brendon stood in the kitchen beside Ryan whom was cooking a meal for four. The two had felt slightly guilty as they hadn’t given the girls any food in the last couple of days as they needed to learn their lesson of to speak only when spoken to. However, Ryan wasn’t feeling as guilty as he should have done and when he pulled the small clear bag out of his pocket, Brendon’s eyes immediately widened.

“Ry, what’s that?” He asked, immediately picking up the bag of white powder and inspecting it whilst Ryan finished the meals that consisted of pasta and sauce.

“Gamma hydroxybutyric acid,” Ryan uttered, not once glancing up into Brendon’s widened eyes.

“You’re kidding me?”

“No. I got it from Bert,” Ryan said with a shrug before turning and looking at his best friends.

“You’re not going to use that on Beth are you? Because sure I’ll go along with all of this but I really don’t think that’s right,” Brendon stuttered out, eyeing the drug.

“I’m not going to use it in the sense that you’re thinking of, might do at some point but right now I’m just testing it out, dulling her senses a bit to see how far I can go without her stopping me,” Ryan explained before sprinkling a generous amount of the date rape drug into the pasta sauce.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment, I appreciate it greatly.

If you have any questions, also just ask :)