Status: This is a backround for my character in conan exiles game for rp server.

The (Un)Fortunate

Birth.

Kate was born as a slave, for her mother Kalita was one of the higher cast „nobles“ concubine. She was supposed to be killed as the noble did not want a pregnant slave in his sight, the night before the killing was due, a priest of Asura persuaded the noble to leave the child be, for the stars are aligned that one to be born in 9 months from his seed will bring great fortune to his house and land.

On the priests word, still sceptical he left the child be, on one condition, the child will go to him and the mother will be killed for no one must know of its becoming.

Nine months later Kathrine was born, she was a small infant, but what stroke as a sign of priest’s words was she had silver like hair with a pair of deep blue eyes staring trough his heart. At once he ordered the mother to be killed alongside all of the ones witnessing this event, therefore he took her as his own. There on out he gave her clothing, food and education, she proved to be everything he hoped for, she understood all the teachings as she had already known them, very well versed with a sword but she was mostly promising in sacred texts, she could see the stars and tell of next changing event.

As she grew older she became more aware of her surroundings. Many people were jealous of her and her position such as the nobles son, he was a fickle one, never in one place and never good at anything but lies. Only once did he tell the truth, and that was how Kate found out that she was born a slave. From there on he began to plot his scheme, bit by bit he put her in trouble, the noble did not see the truth and so he said, if ones more this happens you will no longer be what you are.
The son plotted and plotted. In the end he put his father’s most valuable gem in her pockets while she was walking in the gardens, later that night the noble asked her if she stole the gem, she said „ Of course I haven't, I am very much aware of my position!“ in that second his son came around and asked her to empty her pockets, and so the gem was in her hand.

Once the noble saw that treachery, his blood boiled with anger, for he loved her too much, as one of the most precious belongings in his possession, he could not bare to see her dead. His verdict was “Now my child, you will be what you are supposed to be, and that is a slave.”

There on out her new fate was at hand. The son rejoiced in his victory, and so he used her over and over for years….in that time she managed to get her hands on books of herbs, with that she studied and studied while being tormented by the son in his vulgar way and the noble to read “the future” what he didn’t know was, not once did she see the future, she would simply state what the stars tell, that man did not understand astrology one bit, she thought to herself. Later on she became quite good at making potions both for healing and others of sort.

One day she hid a small needle like vial in her mouth, and as the son used her, she used the vial to pierce him and poison him. After the deed was done she ran for her life in the castle, but with no success. Once the king saw her again he said.
„You will be exiled, so that I don't have to see you ever again and for no guilt will lay in my heart.“
♠ ♠ ♠
I just have to give a comment on this, this story is very unrefined for now, many part you could say are missing and it's fast paced, for now I'm just posting it to see how you like it.
Once again this is a back story for my character in Conan exiles which is why it's quite unrefined.