‹ Prequel: Sure as Hell Try
Sequel: Dominance Turns Me On

Frustration, Smutnation

Frustration, Smutnation (Merritt McKinney)

Image

Request: Reader is frustrated and Merritt can tell what is wrong with a lead into smut.

“Imagine…”: Becoming frustrated with following a blind lead and Merritt tries to help relieve your stress.

Warning: Includes mature content and language; smut

“I fucking hate this!” you screamed at your computer scream. As if involuntarily, your hands flew through your hair, the freshly washed strands flinging water all over the place. “Damnit!” you whispered, carefully drying the splashes off your laptop screen.

“I heard the ‘f’ word!” Jack called from the living room. “Dollar in the jar, young lady!”

“I’m twelve years older than you, baby face!” you responded. Jack chuckled at your insult, only stating that he has the face of an angel.

After a few minutes, a knock sounded on your door. Before you could tell the person to go away, the door to your room creaked open. “What’s wrong, good looking?”

“Leave it to Merritt McKinney to enter with a flirty line,” you grumbled, throwing your dollar at him for the jar.

Merritt rolled his eyes as he caught the currency. “And what exactly did I do to offend thy queen this time?” He picked up the sweatshirt laying at the foot of the bed and set it on your chair.

You smirked, catching your bottom lip between your teeth before Merritt had enough time to notice and comment.

“Let me guess; I wasn’t flirty enough?” Merritt joked. “No, no. That’s impossible.” You laughed. “I’m sensing a great amount of frustration in this room.”

You nodded in confirmation. Following a blind lead for the past eight months was taking its toll on you.

“You wanna talk about this blind lead driving you insane?” Merritt asked, sliding on his stomach to lay beside you. Your eyes never left the laptop screen, yet you felt yourself shift to make room for his broad shoulders next to you on the pillow.

“Not really,” you sighed.

“Come on, beautiful,” the mentalist cooed, wrapping an arm around your legs behind your laptop. The screen shifted, a groan of frustration leaving your throat. Merritt cocked an eyebrow at you. “Talk to me.”

Sighing, you reluctantly explained to him your frustrations. It was not easy for you to go along with the other Horsemen and follow a blind lead. You had always been one to believe in only what you could see. “I was four when I stopped believing in Santa,” you admitted. “You can imagine the trouble I got in at public school.”

Merritt chuckled. “Do you feel any better now?”

You shrugged. “A little,” you said as Merritt sat himself up on the bed next to you. His arm wrapped around your shoulders, pulling you closer to him.

“I know what would relieve your stress,” he spoke, his lips pressing into your hair.

“And what’s that?” you asked with a smile, setting your laptop to the side.

“Oh, you’re smiling? We must be thinking along the same lines,” the older man teased.

You rolled your eyes. “Sex won’t help either of us.”

“Oh, sex isn’t even the fun part, and you know it.” You cocked your head to the side, surprised to hear Merritt say such things. “Foreplay is much, much better.”

You smiled, biting your lip in contemplation. It was not the worst idea in the world, and it was not like there was an unhealthy age difference between the two of you- only about eight years.

“I’m in,” you told him before you could change your mind.

“Wait, what?” Merritt stuttered, obviously surprised by your words.

You chuckled, loving every time you were able to catch the mentalist off guard, as it was not an every day occasion. “I said, I’m in.”

“You’re in for foreplay?” You nodded. “With me?” You nodded, a giggle releasing.

Merritt let out a surprised sigh, his eyes expanding as he thought about the idea. He removed his fedora, fanning himself with the brim to cool down his growing sexual desire for you. “You realize the second we start this, nothing will ever be the same?”

“Oh, I know,” you smirked, your body rolling onto his as you took a seat on the mentalist’s lap. Already, you could feel Merritt’s member hardening. “I know how sexually frustrated you have been with me since we met.”

Merritt blew a raspberry at you, his tongue protruding from his lips. You licked your lips, your eyes locked on his. “Frustration, smutnation!” the mentalist joked with a wave of his hand.

You giggled. “’Smutnation?’ Have you been reading up on fanfiction?”

Your friend furrowed his brows, then laughed as he understood your joke. “Joking aside, (Y/N). I really, really want to kiss you right now.” His hand slid up your arm, resting on your reddening cheek. Merritt stroked the flesh with his thumb, a smile forming on his lips as you leaned into his touch.

“Kiss me, Merritt,” you felt your lips blurt.

No hesitation for once. The mentalist’s lips connected with yours, a long-awaited moan releasing from each of your throats. Quickly, the romantic feelings evaporated from your bedroom air. In their place came lust, a desire for only the other’s sexual drive.

With amazing strength, Merritt lifted you from his lap, pushing you onto the mattress. It was the first time you had ever seen Merritt do anything hastily. His body pressed closer to your own, instinctively making you grind your pelvis against his.

“(Y/N),” Merritt moaned as his hands traveled to massage your breast beneath your shirt. The sound was music to your ears as your eyelids fluttered open to see the look of pleasure spreading across his face.

“Touch me, Merritt,” you groaned seductively. “Please.”

“God, (Y/N), of course.” Merritt’s rough hands moved down your body. Agonizingly slow his fingers moved over the lace fabric of your panties.

You copied the mentalist’s actions, your delicate fingers undoing his belt. After popping the button and zipping down the zipper, your hand plunged itself into a journey down his pants. Your hand gripped Merritt’s growing urge for you, his breath catching in his throat as you began to pump him.

“God, you’re so good at this,” he breathed out, your eyes meeting for a brief moment before his fingers plunged themselves into your core.

You let out a loud moan, the feeling overwhelming your body. It had been so long since a man had stretched you like this- and so well!

All too soon, you felt the once-familiar bomb of pleasure building inside. Your hand sped up its actions on Merritt, giving him the hint that you were close. The two of you locked eyes, bringing each other to the end.

With a huff, you and Merritt hit the mattress. You reached over for a few tissues, tossing them to the mentalist.

“So, that was fun,” you heard Merritt chuckle beside you. “Same time tomorrow?”

You bit your lip. “I don’t know if we sh-“

“Oh, I think we should,” he winked as he recollected himself. “Frustration, smutnation!” he called over his shoulder as he left your room.

You sighed, not believing that you had just did something like that with your colleague, your friend. “Get the others out of the apartment tomorrow,” you texted the mentalist, your thumb hitting the “send” button before you even knew it.

“Your wish is my command,” he responded.