Status: In progress

How I Met Your Father

Chapter 1

Shell's POV

"People say never meet your idols, well I did and I fell in love with him. He was still married when he got me pregnant with you." I say to my little girl looking into her beautiful green eyes like her fathers. "How did you and daddy meet mommy?" "Well honey I met your daddy on tour with your Uncle Alex."

3 Years ago

All Time Low was supporting Green Day on there European Tour, I was sat backstage reading a good book when I felt someone sit next to me. "What are you reading?" I look up from my book and saw a pair of beautiful green eyes staring at me. I showed him the cover of my book. "Ah, the ever classic Mary Shelley's Frankenstein." I put the book mark in my book and closed it and got up to walk away. "Wait I never got your name beautiful?" "It's Michele Gaskarth, I'm Alex's sister." I walked away.

Present Day

"That is how I met your daddy." "Really mommy?" "Yes Uncle Alex was there so was Uncle Mike and Tré." "Didn't you like daddy then?" "As a friend nothing more."

3 Years Ago

I was sat in All Time Low's dressing room trying to finish the book, when Billie walked in. "I'm looking for Alex?" "He is not here he is out drinking with Jack." "Okay."

Billie's POV

I was trying my hardest to get Alex's sister attention but nothing was working so I tried something else I got my acoustic guitar out and started playing one of her favorite songs from my band.

Shell's POV

I was trying to read when I heard the acoustic version of 21 Guns playing outside the dressing room and me not looking to see who it was first I shouted as I was walking to the door "Jack stop playing that..." I stopped in the middle of my sentence when I realized it wasn't Jack but Billie playing the song. "Sorry Billie, I thought you was Jack he always plays 21 Guns so he can try and get into my pants, he has always had a crush on me." "It's okay, Alex told me that was your favorite song of ours so I thought I'd play it for you." I looked down blushing. "Well I best put my book away and get to know you then?" I said smiling and giggling at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
First attempt of a Billie Joe Armstrong fan fiction so don't shoot me, shoot the fucking DJ instead