Status: Hope you enjoy! Please note this is my first time putting out one of my fanfictions. Also, I do not own FNaF SL, Scott Cawthon dose.

Never Underestimate

When Katie, Circus Baby's daughter, a half human half animatronic hybrid, is mysteriously kidnapped by the infamous Cereal Killer, William Afton, son, she refuses to answer any of his questions and is repeatedly being tortured by controlled shocks, that is until James, the boy who kidnapped him her grows feelings for her. But when Jr, the son of Funtime Freddy, comes looking for Katie and finnaly finds her, will Katie choose to go home with Jr, or will she stay with Jame, who may be putting on a mask to get his answers outta her?
  1. Triggered
    Katie is kidnapped by a imfamous Cerial Killer's Son
  2. Kiddnapped
    Katie finds herself in a dark room, and finds out she has no hope left.
  3. Meet James
    Katie finds out the hard way what James is capable of.
  4. Uproar
    What will Jr do when he has to face reality?
  5. Tic.Tac.Toe
    Katie loses all faith in getting out, but will she bend to Jame's expetations?
  6. How do you spell Chaos?
    When Jr is finnaly caught by his friends, will he be able to pursaude them to come with him instead?
  7. Promise not to tell.
    You know, you don't have to know somebody to love them.
  8. Quiet Anger
    Jr is mad, but will he let it show?
  9. Low Power
    Katie starts to see just how far away she is from escape.
  10. Break- in
    Jr, Kiki, and Zack finally broke in, what will the sight that greets them be pleasant?