Status: Hope you enjoy! Please note this is my first time putting out one of my fanfictions. Also, I do not own FNaF SL, Scott Cawthon dose.

Never Underestimate

Triggered

CircusKatie sighed. It was another boring day for her below the surface. She wasn't allowed off her stage till 7 pm and had to be back on it by 12 am. It didn't really give her time talk to her friends, Kiki (daughter of Ballora) Funtime Zack (Son of Funtime Foxy) and Jr. ( Son of Funtime Freddy) Katie didn't like to be the only one in this place that was, different. It was infuriating at times because nobody really understood her, not even her own mother, Circus Baby. Her mother knew the very least about her own daughter, she didn't even know how she came out the way she did. Maybe it was because her mother scooped that young girl named Elizabeth, Katie didn't know. Katie only knew that she just was like this, all her life. Katie was a half human half animatronic hybrid. Katie has always been lonely, and she was pretty good at coping with it. Finally, the clock hit seven. "Yes!CircusKatie whispered underneath her breath. She always did this, she had no idea why, she just did.

Katie practically leaped of her stage, wanting to get to Zack's room as fast as possible. She planned on bugging him to help her prank the others. It was the only thing that their friendship was based around, pranking. As Katie crawled through the vents, she smelled a whiff of something in the air, she just couldn't put her finger on it. She decided to ignore it, considering the vent always smelled off. This was Katie's biggest mistake. She was almost to the end of the vent and wasn't paying attention to where she was crawling, and accidentally triggered some weird device, causing her to receive a controlled shock so powerful that Katie fell to the ground, the last thing she saw was a shadowy figure stuffing her into a bag. It smelled of cotton candy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed my first chapter of Never Underestimate. Sorry I made it so short, I have to help my mother with building a robot. This is just a taste of what is to come. You can definitely expect more later on. Also, my schedule is pretty shaky, so don't expect one chapter every day, although I will try my hardest. there should be one up tomorrow. Have a wonderful and safe day! :)