Status: Hope you enjoy! Please note this is my first time putting out one of my fanfictions. Also, I do not own FNaF SL, Scott Cawthon dose.

Never Underestimate

Break- in

"Zack, do you have the sledgehammer?" Jr asked. "Of course I do!" Zack replied. "Hurry up guys!" Kiki whined. She had been growing overly concerned about Katie's well being. Kiki was the oldest, which had her responsible for her friends. And considering the fact that Katie, Out of all four of them, KATIE had kissed a human boy on the cheek! Something had to be wrong with her programming, something just had to be. "Would you stop whining!" Zack said. "Fine" Kiki said. "Just hurry. Please!" "Alright alright, Kiki." Jr comforted. "On three Zack." He grabbed ahold of the hammer, right above Zack's hands. "1," Jr said. Tring to maintain confidence in his voice. "2" Kiki and Zack said simultaneously. "3!" The three shouted. The boys slung the hammer as hard as the could against the glass. It shattered into a million pieces. "Man, Katie would have loved to do that," Zack muttered under his breath. The other 2 ignored him. They carefully stepped inside. They were in a dark room, but they could make out a chair in the centre. They let their eyes adjust. And there, tied down by wiring, was Katie, and standing next to her was a boy. A familiar boy, A boy name James Arlin Afton.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I didn't post in awhile guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter of Never Underestimate! Have a safe a fantastic rest of the day.