Status: Hope you enjoy! Please note this is my first time putting out one of my fanfictions. Also, I do not own FNaF SL, Scott Cawthon dose.

Never Underestimate

How do you spell Chaos?

Jr was frantic, hectic, desperate, and whatever other words you wanna use, be my guest!
His tracker was flickering on and of, and right now, Jr was a bit corybantic for a hotspot in the wifi, like seriously, the wifi was better at his home, and that says a lot. He just being patient with his tablet, and eventually, he'd find Katie, stuff the idiot who took her in a suit, and hopefully she wasn't hurt or broken, in that case, he would just make the person who took her starve. That was always fun. His wifi just came back on when he heard people screaming his name, with what seemed to be metal hitting concrete. He turned around just in time to dodge Zack, who was trying to grab him. Zack fell face first, when would he learn inconspicuous? "What are you guys doing here?" Jr hissed. "We're here to bring you home," Kiki explained not-so-calmy. "I'm not going home till I find Katie and make the ignoramus who took her rain blood!' Jr replied stubbornly. he was being too stubborn to notice that Zack had gotten up. Zack naturally grabbed onto Jr's wrist with a tight grip. "We are going home, and so are you, Katie's strong, she can get out on her own, plus more days without glitter glue in my joints, the better," Zack growled. "But did you see how easily she fell back there, that boy is stronger, faster, and clearly smarter than her." Jr pushed, breaking outta Zacks grip. "Jr, don't say that you're making me worry!" Kiki whined. "That's what I mean!" Jr impelled. "Fine," Zack said. "We'll help you save Katie, but when there is glitter is on my gears, I will blame you and smack you till your gears have a dent in them instead of Katie." "Ok, let's get going.''

A couple blocks down, Jr was sure he woke up the whole town but did he care, no. "HOTSPOT!"
♠ ♠ ♠
again, another short chapter, so sorry, I need some ideas! Comment some, and I probably will put them in, cause I'm pretty much desperate. and as always, have a safe and awesome day. "HOTSPOT!'