Status: Hope you enjoy! Please note this is my first time putting out one of my fanfictions. Also, I do not own FNaF SL, Scott Cawthon dose.

Never Underestimate

Quiet Anger

Jr turned away from the window in shock. How could Katie do such a thing? Jr thought of possible explanations, none of them made sense, though. "Maybe he deleted all her memories off her heart drive" He mumbled to himself as he walked over to the others. "Well, is she in there?" Zack asked impatiently. Kiki placed a hand on his shoulder, trying to make Zack feel a bit better. It didn't help. "Yeah, she is in there," Jr said. "And I just witnessed her kiss a human boy, on the cheek." He clenched and unclenched his fists, anger rising from within him.

The looks the others gave him said it all. They were as shocked as he was. Never in their lives did they think Katie would kiss anybody but Jr. Kiki was the first to speak. "That, that's not normal," she said, concern all over her voice. "No dip Sherlock," Zack mumbled, no one heard him though.

"Wait, Kiki said, running into the front yard of the house for a moment, and back to the backyard. "This is the Aftons house." "Do you think," Zack trailed off for a moment, "Do you think, think that he is back."

Nobody said a word as they ran into the wood, ready to plot how to get Katie out of that house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sheesh! That was a fun one to type. Well, the end is coming soon, so what do you think is going to happen? Comment it down below, and as always, have a safe and great rest of your day.