Status: Hope you enjoy! Please note this is my first time putting out one of my fanfictions. Also, I do not own FNaF SL, Scott Cawthon dose.

Never Underestimate

Low Power

James descended back down the stair, surely Katie would have to be awake by now. He paused at the door. No sound. Katie must still be charging. He had plugged her in a little while ago, so he assumed either, she is pretending, or, her battery is super sucky. Either way, he had is blow horn on him, so this should be a fun experience. He slowly opened the door, careful not to make a sound. He peeked through with his horn, and blew it. He peeked inside, and to his surprise, Katie hadn't moved since he had plugged her in. He sighed Katie would be like this for a while. He left. ''' James left the room. Katie opened her eyes, and slowly lifted her head. She had been afraid James would call her bluff, but he was just a dimwitted no brain boy like she had thought. She giggled to herself. This would be a fun experience. But for now, she would really power down, for she had low power.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, it's been a while since I could post something. keep in mind I was in school when I did this, so I had to make it short, don't worry, I didn't get into trouble, we had free time on the computers. I'll probably be making more chapters soon so keep an eye out! Have a safe and happy summer, everybody.