Status: Active but REALLY slow updates

Bitten

Years of being single have made Lou sarcastic, cynical and short-tempered.
Although her friends know what she's like beneath it all, she still finds it difficult to connect with guys due to her surface personality.

Her life takes an interesting turn at one of her group's parties; when she meets a new and mysterious character.
After their first encounter Lou is impossibly in love with him. But there's something more to Nate; there's something dangerous about him. A darker, unnatural edge to him - Lou knows she should feel the same intimidation that everyone else seems to feel, when they're not been dazzled by his beauty that is, but she doesn't. If anything, this edge draws her to him - even if being so close to him puts her life at risk.

I got some of the details from practically every vampire film, book, tv programme I've ever read/seen.
Louise, Nate and all the other characters in this story are my own - they and the plot are all part of my imagination. Some of the characters may have been based on my friends and people I know, but I still wouldn't apprieciate people taking any of my ideas without my permission.

I think that once I get this finished I plan to re-write some of the chapters, I feel like they need to grow-up like the later chapters have - but I promise everything will stay the same.