Just Business

five.

By the time I knew it, it was Friday. The work week had just gotten so busy I didn’t even realize how fast it went.

I filled out a check to send home like usual, and one for my portion of rent and I could feel how empty my wallet was. I was coming to conclusion that maybe I should look for a part-time job somewhere but I wouldn’t know how to balance it in to my schedule. I groan and pour my cup of coffee and lean against my countertop.

“What’s the matter with you?” Aria asked brushing her teeth at the same time.
“I need a sugar daddy.” I said sipping my coffee. “I’m broke.”

She laughed and rinsed her mouth and spit. “You and I both. Where do we get one?”

I smile and open my laptop and sit in front of it.

Maybe I could work from home today, and just relax. I felt like I need a day to unwind and possibly go to the gym and go grocery shopping.

After editing five articles and listening to three cooking shows on the TV, I decided to get my gym clothes on and head down to the gym. As I’m walking down to the gym I see the same guy from earlier in the week standing their coffee in hand.

He looked up and smiled.

“Are you stalking me or something?” I asked.

“Hey, you’re not the only one who likes coffee in the morning.”

I roll my eyes and continue to walk past him and he begins to follow. I try my best to ignore him- but he just keeps following and now I’m getting annoyed.

“What do you want?” I snapped.

“Just wanted to tell you my name.” he said with a smile.

“I don’t care who you are.”

“Well, can I at least know your name?”

“Not a chance, I don’t know you.” I said.

“That’s the point beautiful. We will once you tell me your name. I’m Max.”

“Oh now you’re just being a smart ass. Shit, why am I still talking to you.”

He grinned from ear to ear.

“If I tell you my name, will you please leave alone?”

He shrugged. “Maybe, for now.”

I sighed and rolled my eyes. “Eloise.”

He smiled and sipped his coffee turning in the other direction. “Thank you, Eloise I’ll see you around soon.”

The approach was defiantly creepy, but was this his way of flirting because he had a weird way of getting to know someone’s name.

I turn the corner and stopped dead in my tracks.

There was Henry laughing with a brunette with long legs over lunch and drinks. He was the same, just like I remembered him.

Beautiful.

He looked up and had caught my gaze and he stared at me for three seconds and started to get up a little before I jogged across the street and ran until I couldn’t see him.

My heart was in my throat now and I thought I was going to throw up.

That’s it. My not so day off was a shit show.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATEEEEEE please please tell me what you think !! much love xo