Diary of My Love Life

Preface

Thirteen. The age of change from being a child to maturing into those teenage years. So many things change just in that one year. Don't worry, I'm not talking about the awkward, confusing, sometimes horrifying changes to our bodies. I'm talking about those weird changes that happen when you start looking at the opposite sex. You no longer see them as someone with "cooties". You start thinking "Wow, they're cute!". You see them in a different light. You develop feelings that you cant quite understand and it seems to just come out of nowhere. They start being the person you can't stop thinking about, want to see more often, and maybe even end up dating. WHOA! STOP! DO NOT MOVE! DO NOT PASS GO!

Let me explain, this is one of those stories. From my point of view and my point of view only. It may or may not have a happy ending. I can't quite tell you because this crush is still going on. I want to let you see my diary. My diary starting from 2008 when I first figured out I really liked this boy. It wasn't a "Oh, he's pretty cute" type of thing. Oh no, it was more of realizing what it means to like a boy who you know would be a "crush" for more than just a measly minute.

Am I making sense? No? Well hopefully by the end you'll understand...
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is loosely based on my life. A lot of what is going to happen in it, really did happen to me in high school and well I guess junior high too. All names have been changed. Some incidences will be a little more exaggerated than what originally happened but not by much. Hope you enjoy!