Lip Gloss and Black

Cause Everybody Hurts Take Comfort in Your Friends.

Zack stared himself down in the bathroom mirror. His mind was swarming with thoughts of him and Jayde-in both fun and friendly situations to more passionate situations. He ran his hands down his face, groaning the entire time.

He had always found her to be quite intriguing and very attractive. But in a way they were worlds apart from each other; him a famous musician and her, a normal young adult nobody slinging his band's merchandise. Sure fans knew her by name, but who wouldn't with as long as she had been around the guys.

Could she honestly handle hooking up with a famous rockstar? Could she understand and get over whatever groupie it was throwing herself at him? Would she love him no matter what? He quickly reminded himself that this of course was just another fantasy running through his mind.

With another groan, he excited the bathroom and joined Jayde on the bed to watch tv for a while. But he couldn't focus on the movie playing, he was too wrapped up in Jayde lounging braless next to him. He really wanted to climb on top of her and have his way with her, but he couldn't.

Jayde felt his eyes on her, but when she looked over at him she raised an eyebrow, "You ok? Ya look like you're going to puke."

"I can't do this anymore," he blurted out.

Her face fell, "Oh uh ok. I mean I wasn't trying to force you to do this with me, so yeah. I'm gonna uh go down to the gas station real quick. I'll uh see you whenever I'm back home I guess."

"No Jayde not-"

"Nah it's totally cool," she smiled, yanking a hoody over her head, "Thank you for sticking around as long as you did."

"Jayde I didn't mean I can't handle helping you out anymore," Zack said catching her sleeve as she opened the door to leave.

"Then what did you mean?"

He groaned loudly and shoved her into the wall, lips crashing into hers. Jayde's arms involuntarily wrapped around his neck, while his hands grabbed her ass hard. She whimpered into the kiss, letting him squeeze hard and pick her up that way. Her legs wrapped around his waist immediately.

They pulled away for air, panting heavily. He watched with curiosity as Jayde pushed him forward slightly, he almost asked if he needed to stop, but once her bare chest was visible a smirk formed on his face. His right arm held her up by her ass while his left hand got familiar with her breasts. Jayde's head fell back in pleasure and a moan escaped her lips.

"I want you so bad," Zack mumbled into her left breast.

Jayde ran a hand through his hair grabbing a hold of a good chunk. His eyes met her while her nipple was between his teeth, she whispered,  "Fuck me Zacky."

"Zee? Zack. Zack! Dude what's wrong?" Jayde asked waving her hand in his face.

Zack snapped back into reality, sweating and breathing heavy. He internally groaned feeling his jeans were extra tight. He took a deep breath and cleared his throat refusing to look at Jayde, "I've gotta get out of here. I can't do this anymore."

Before Jayde could even react, Zack was out of their room. She threw her head back against the headboard and sighed deeply.

~*~

Later in the afternoon Jayde was dressed in jeans half littered in holes, including two under each back pocket, and a straight black halter top with a neckline that ended between her breasts. Her usual makeup accompanied her face while her green and blonde hair was up in a nice twist, bangs perfectly curved back on each side of her face. Her DCs were on her feet, mini pipe and two bowls worth of pot were in her back right pocket along with her keycard. Her ID, smokes and lighter were in the left. With one last glance over in the mirrors, she headed down to the casino.

It would be her first time actually visiting the casino since being here, she just hoped nobody like her ex or Becky was here again. She grimaced as the sound of old fifties instrumental music filled her ears and slot machines sounded off with their little jingle. She scanned the area to try to find a table or game that suited her but frowned when nothing called out to her.

"Fuck it, I'll just drive around or something."

She turned on her heel and left again but this time she headed outside. The afternoon sun was bright and annoying, making Jayde regret not bringing sunglasses along. Groaning loudly, Jayde turned around again and came face to face with a guy.

He slid his sunglasses down his nose a bit to eye Jayde up and down better. A smile formed on his face, "Hello."

Jayde immediately was intrigued, "Hi."

Jayde and the guy struck up a meaningless conversation as they made their way back to the hotel. She was so wrapped up in the nameless guy she was with, she didn't notice Zack step up to the closing elevator doors. By the time Zack caught up to the pair, he was too late. Jayde was leaned up against one of the room doors, making out with the guy.

No words were spoken the entire time. Jayde carefully slipped out of her jeans and set them aside. Her hands slowly made their way up to the tie of her shirt while her nameless friend watched with hungry eyes. She teasingly groped herself before her fingers met their destination and untied her shirt letting it fall slowly off her very alert breasts.

Usually standing in nothing but a lacy thong made her feel self conscious, but not this time. She wasn't sure what it was with this guy but she felt very comfortable with him. He beckoned her towards him, watching as she seductively walked towards him.

She sat on his lap and helped him remove his long sleeved button up shirt, rubbing herself against him with each freed button. Their lips locked in a fiery kiss, but Jayde suddenly wasn't turned on anymore. She tensed up immediately and pushed away from him.

"I'm sorry I can't do this," she mumbled and began getting dressed again.

"Did I do something?"

"I barely know you, but no. You were simply amazing. I haven't felt this amazing in a very long time."

"You have a boyfriend?"

"Nope. But I'm in love with this really amazing guy and I think he might feel the same way about me too. I've gotta go. I'm sorry again, and thank you."

Jayde scrambled out of the room and ran to the elevator. She yanked her phone out and sent Zack a quick message.

Where are you? I've got something important to tell you!

She slipped the phone back into her pocket and left the elevator. She pulled out her keycard and let herself into her room. She frowned at the sight of Zack glaring at the tv screen in nothing but basketball shorts.

"Zee?" she asked quietly.

He nodded at her once without even looking at her. She wasn't sure what his problem was.

"What's wrong?" she asked, stopping at the bed next to him.

He glanced up at her hair, internally grateful it was still pretty intact in its twist. He loosened up somewhat and with a shrug said, "Beyond stressful day. Massive tension headache that just will not go away, its driving me insane."

"I know what you mean," she grinned.

"Oh?" he asked, watching her nod slowly.

She cleared her throat while placing her keycard down on the table. She chewed at the inside of her bottom lip for a moment before straddling his lap slowly. She could feel him tense up under her, "I know baby, I know," she whispered before capturing his lips with her own.

Zack's hands found her hips squeezing them firmly, but not forcibly. She melted like butter into his chest, feeling an excited twinge between her legs as they fell back into the mattress. His right hand stayed on her hip while his left slid up the front of her shirt, cupping her bare breast.

"I've wanted you to touch me like this for so long," she moaned out as his hand went to town on her breasts.

He watched her untie her shirt and let it fall down as much as it could with his hand in the way. She raked her nails down his chest, earning a moan from his lips. Smiling, she pushed his shirt up his chest. He sat them up to yank his shirt quickly over his head.

They shared a few more intense kisses before Jayde was on her back naked, playing with herself while an equally naked Zack teased her entrance with his cock. He watched her finger rub over her clit and sighed dramatically.

He placed his left hand over her finger, "Let me show you how to work that thing."

She squirmed under his quick working fingers skillfully. Right as she was about to have an orgasm, he yanked his fingers from her and shoved himself deep inside him. She growled and shot him a glare. He gave her a smug grin before slamming into her as hard as he could, earning a scream from her.

Zack held her wrists together above her head and kept up the rough thrusting she loved. Eventually she was on top, and when she was she took her time getting him off. But when he did come, she did too at the same time. Sweat glittered her body as she rode out her orgasm slowly.

After they each cleaned up in the shower, and messed around some more, they fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms. Jayde was completely happy...until she woke up the next morning with a very short note folded in half on her nightstand. She frowned at the words, wiping a tear away.

Had to leave, sorry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't hate me too much haha.
Thank you for the comments as usual! <3 I've got two new stories I'm excited to begin posting as well here soon.
Title credit Everybody Hurts by REM.