Lip Gloss and Black

There's Somethin' About You Girl.

"Jay?" Zack asked, cold shivers running down his spine.

Jayde sat in complete silence, staring at him for a good twenty minutes. She had wanted to hear that question for some time now and now that it finally was asked, she was in shock. She wasn't sure what to say honestly.

"Jayde please say something."

She felt nauseous. Very nauseous. She held up a finger and ran into the bathroom to empty the contents of her stomach.

Zack ran his hands down his face, groaning loudly, "Bad timing Zack."

Jayde waited in the bathroom to make sure she was done puking. Once she was satisfied she wasn't going to puke again, she grabbed her toothbrush to brush the taste out of her mouth. She splashed cold water over her face and took in a deep breath. Nodding to herself, she made her way back to Zack.

"You ok?" he asked quietly.

She nodded with a small smile as she sat back down next to him.

"I didn't mean to get you all shaken up earlier. I just really like you and I was afraid if I would have waited any longer, I would have been fucked."

She took a deep breath, "Zee, you don't really mean it. I know you don't. You literally just broke up with Gena again and immediately came to me. It feels like you only asked because I'm here right now. What about when we go back home and you run into her again? I don't wanna deal with anymore heartbreak right now Zee."

He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, "I asked because I'm in love with you."

"Zee," she sighed.

"How about this, we finish out this week and I'll prove to you I really want a relationship with you and the day of the wedding you give me an answer?"

She bit her lip and thought about it for a few minutes. With a nod she said, "Okay fine."

He gave her his award winning smile, "Thank you."

He knew her words had truth behind them, he should have waited until Saturday to ask but he didn't. He just hoped the next three days didn't mess up her saying yes.

Xxxxxx

Jayde woke up the next morning naked with a smile plastered on her face. She looked to her left and smiled at Zack's peaceful sleeping face. The two spent the night before smoking and drinking; eventually ending the night having sex.

She snuggled against his side resting her head on his bare chest, tracing invisible circles and lines up and down his chest and stomach. He groaned in his sleep as her fingers touched his hip bones.

"You keep that up, you're ass is goin' back to work on me," he whispered, eyes still closed.

Jayde buried her face in his chest giggling. Zack pulled her even closer and began rubbing her back. He felt her nipples harden up against his skin and chuckled, "Someone's horny again I see."

She slapped his chest and giggled, "Shut up!"

"Make me," he challenged, pulling her on top of him.

She rubbed herself up and down his already hard cock, becoming extra wet each time he tried to slip it inside her. She kissed him deeply, her tongue fighting his for dominance. Right as he gripped her hips to slip inside of her, she slapped his hands away with an innocent smile.

"Wha-"

She rolled off of him and stood up next to the bed, "I'm getting a shower."

He glared at her naked back and waited until the water turned on, before getting to his feet. He grabbed a couple towels and walked into the bathroom. He quietly joined her in the shower and gripped her hips, shoving her front into the cold tile wall.

"You ass," she hissed as he entered her from behind.

His only response was a chuckle while he worked himself in and out of her. She lost herself in the moment and met him thrust for thrust. Their moans echoed in the shower.

"Oh God!" she moaned out, feeling her insides coming undone.

"That's right baby," he moaned in her ear, "Come for Vengeance."

His breath ghosted over her wet back, sending shivers down her spine. She screamed out when he hit her spot, shuttering out profanities as they came at the same time. Jayde gripped at the wall, her body shaking violently while she rode out her orgasm.

"Fuck Zee," she whispered, still shaking.

He chuckled, "Teach you to tease me and not solve the problem."

He pulled out of her quickly, grinning as she growled. She turned and faced him, pulling him into a fiery kiss.

"As much as I'd love rounds two through ten, we've gotta go for dress and tux fittings," he sighed, grabbing the bottle of shampoo from the shower wall.

~*~

Jayde and Nancy stepped through the doors of the bridal shop, ears immediately filled with screams of joy. Jayde looked to her right and noticed a mother fanning herself with one hand and wiping away her joyful tears with the other. The woman's daughter was spinning around showing off her beautiful white dress.

"One of the most amazing moments in a parent's life is seeing their child in wedding clothes," Nancy sighed happily.

Jayde pictured herself in the girl's place and her own mother wiping away tears. Zack popped into her mind in a tux, standing at the altar. Jayde cleared her throat and shook the images from her mind.

"What color are you going for Jayde?" Nancy asked as they began searching through dresses, "And please don't tell me black."

Jayde grinned, "Why not? You know it's my go-to color, ma."

Nancy rolled her eyes, "You and that color I swear."

Jayde grinned, "You can't tell me you didn't go through some type of rebellious dress style growing up."

"I did, just never to anything formal," Nancy smiled.

Jayde rolled her eyes this time.

"I think a nice dark green would look lovely on you," her mom went on.

Jayde contemplated it before saying, "Then I'm going to have to go to the mall for a dress. The only colors here are black, reddish pink and white."

"Then I guess that's where we're going next," Nancy smiled.

Xxxxxx

The next couple of days flew by fast and Zack had kept his word of showing her just how much she meant to him. From fancy breakfasts to lovey dovey movie watching, he was really making an effort. Jayde of course had her answer in mind as soon as he asked her, but she wanted to keep him wondering, just for the hell of it.

Friday night the pair stayed in. Zack ordered Chinese, and they watched Disney classics while they ate. Jayde's legs were rested over his legs after they finished eating. Every so often Zack would drag a finger up and down her bare foot, chuckling when she'd squirm and/or shoot him a glare. Jayde loved it though, no matter how much of a protest she gave.

Watching Belle kiss the Beast, Jayde bit her lip. She snuck a glance over at Zack and took in a breath, "Zee?"

"Hmm?" he looked over at her.

She bit her lip and situated herself better, "I'd love to be your girlfriend."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit Need You Tonight-INXS.

Thanks for the comments and recs! And for just reading as well.
Yay she said yes! A day early but still haha.
But with all good things come not so good...